Need Suggestion about selecting a logo

I'm going to launch my new website "aswik.com" i ordered for logo of my site a day before and today i received the samples, I'm pretty confused about which should i choose and would look good, so i need your suggestions

Here are the samples

image01.jpg

image02.jpg

image03.jpg

image04.jpg

the third and the fouth look good, i dont like the first two

Yes, last two are good looking.

Hard to suggest anything until I know what's your site about.

And are you sure they designed the logos from scratch? They look like premade logos to me. :-/

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hard to suggest anything until I know what’s your site about
[/quote]

exactly and none of them are very special or unique

seems like they are based on some pre made templates

and seems like the designer is an amateur, this forum has got some very good web developers and designers e.g isharis, specter, abbasjin (you can find them on the irc channel wasting their time looking for work)

pick aswik from the first image and logo from the 3rd one.

Regardless...whoever made them for you did an excellent job. They all look good! But a logo should ideally represent what the entity does to an extent, so whats your website about?

^ yes content of your site will help us to better determine the logo

The first and last ones looked good to me. :)

First and last look good but we need to know what the site is about to decide the best one.

pick aswik from the first image and logo from the 3rd one.
[/quote]

nice suggestion.

@logo design

well through a my friend i got an offer from a graphic designing and advertisement company in islamabad for logo and website design offered at very low rates.

well these are just samples, so i asked about the suggestion, which one i should choose any other suggestion to make them better.

@ site is about what?

truly say. i’m not pretty sure about it. i’ve few options like,

1. Start a video sharing site. where users can upload any thrilling or exposed clips,movies , and get paid as much video will be viewed by the other users.

2. Blog hosting site. with some new features.

3. Social networking site. (i think need a bigggg advertisement campaign, which gonna cost me a lot )

4. File hosting services.

You are getting a logo designed for.... you don't know what? O_o

And the designer agreed to design you the logo for an 'unknown brand'.. :lol:

No offense but you should first pick the topic and then ask the designer to design a relevant logo. Otherwise, you'll end up with a logo that doesn't match your site content.

ya specter is right

You are getting a logo designed for… you don’t know what? O_o

And the designer agreed to design you the logo for an ‘unknown brand’… :lol:

No offense but you should first pick the topic and then ask the designer to design a relevant logo. Otherwise, you’ll end up with a logo that doesn’t match your site content.

[/quote]

yeah somehow you are right? but if you look at most of the brands logos. if you don’t have any idea about the brand you can’t get the idea what this brand is about. what is there logo.

have your ever saw adidas logo. what it’s logo tells the story,

1st and fourth

There is no contest. First one. All the way.

Reason ?. Because it is unique and the struc-

ture, font and color scheme leave the deepest

of impressions... which is, what a logo is all

about, when you strip away everything else.

Only thing I would alter, would be, for the font

(lettering) to have a 3-D feel to it. The color and

shading could be a little more crisp (mettalic,

blob). Right now it looks a little flat and lifeless.

That's about it. Then, it'd be perfection!

Sheikh 'Good Luck' Chilli

i think last one looks good.

You are getting a logo designed for… you don’t know what? O_o

And the designer agreed to design you the logo for an ‘unknown brand’… :lol:

No offense but you should first pick the topic and then ask the designer to design a relevant logo. Otherwise, you’ll end up with a logo that doesn’t match your site content.

[/quote]

I agree. You should first decide about your website contents. Logo should represent your website’s slogan

i think the logo is a representative of your company it should reflect your ideas but there should not be any limitations of product you are offering, means if you make a logo with some speakers or etc it will only represent music, and if you want to increase your services in future what you will do, would you change your logo? Absolutely you can't.

as slave quoted addias logo: the addidas logo have a complete background read this http://www.logoblog.org/adidas_logo.php to know about addidas logo. :) :)