Need some advice from someone with experience in importing used cars

I am thinking of importing a slightly used car from Japan but I have been out of the country for a while and have no idea about the current changes in import tariff and policies. Is this a good time to import? Anyone who can offer this service?

Japanese cars are mostly 3 cylinders and those are very small in size one of my friend in Japan told here in Japan you'll never see any single Land cruiser Nissan patrol or any other big type SUVs on roads i think Australia and new zealand would be nice for you and best there is LHD cars

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:15273”]

Japanese cars are mostly 3 cylinders and those are very small in size one of my friend in Japan told here in Japan you’ll never see any single Land cruiser Nissan patrol or any other big type SUVs on roads i think Australia and new zealand would be nice for you and best there is LHD cars

[/quote]

Why would LHD cars be best for me? I’d like it to be RHD. And I wasn’t talking about a small car either, I’m actually considering the 2010 BMW 5-series. Haven’t seen any on the roads yet which I find very curious indeed. Anyone have any leads our advice? And yeah it doesn’t have up be from Japan either.

Japan is the best place to buy used cars mainly because cars in Japan are very carefully maintained and the Japanese roads are one of the best in the world.There are several dealers and exporters who supply Japanese used cars, you can easily purchase your used Japanese car from them. However, in reality all these exporters get the used cars from major auction houses. These auction houses have a wide variety of used Japanese cars, and all of them are available at very low prices to professional buyers such as dealers and exporters. Hence, it would be a better proposition to buy your used Japanese car directly from such auction houses rather than obtain it from intermediate dealers and exporters.However, you cannot purchase Japanese used cars directly from auctions because you cannot become a member of these auction houses. Only used car dealers and exporters in Japan can apply for the membership. Furthermore, there are several strict contract terms that have to be followed when applying for the membership.

used cars | cars for sale | used cars for sale

Go to pakwheels dot com