Need Rapdishare Downloader

Does anyone knows how to download from rapidshare without premium a/c. I do not want waiting period. Also i want to que files in downloader. Please help. Thanks in advance

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Does anyone knows how to download from rapidshare without premium a/c. I do not want waiting period. Also i want to que files in downloader. Please help. Thanks in advance
[/quote]

it is not possible bro wid free account…u cant place them in que as well because resume is not supported for free users…

well, it was possible with (E)lephant, but then Rapidshare change the code and now ... (E)lephant is not working with the new Rapidshare ... I am also looking for something like rapidshare downloader ... dont need resume .. just the que thing will be good...

I have tried many softwares like Rapget, Rapidleechers, but none is working with new rapidshare

how can multi downloading on free rapidshare be done ?

without any underhand tricks, you are limited to one download at a time as a free user...

so what are those underhand tricks ?

Underhand tricks last a few hours.

Jdownloader is workign with rapidshare you can use it to queue downloads and if you have a premium account you can also use it with this soft.

http://jdownloader.org/home