Need Offline Map Application for Nokia 6120c

Dear I need Offline Map Application for Nokia 6120c. Is there any application related to my question?

search nokia store

I downloaded Nokia Maps for Nokia 6120c and installed it, but it did not work offline / online with mine. What can I do for that?

all you can do is BUY new android OS phone and Leave Nokia behind YOU

i m afraid there is no GPS in 6120c - gps is a must for the application u wanna use.

[quote=“zed2, post:, topic:”]

Dear I need Offline Map Application for Nokia 6120c. Is there any application related to my question?

[/quote][quote=“nadeem5476, post:5, topic:16025”]

i m afraid there is no GPS in 6120c - gps is a must for the application u wanna use.

[/quote]

Well pointed out by Nadeem but he will need GPS only if he wants navigation. If he only need to browse maps, then he probably does not need it. Once I installed offline maps on a Nokia and after installation, I searched for nearest fuel station and map application came up with two results, the first one in Delhi and second one in China :D

yes u r rite and infact u can also get this behaviour with a GPS enabled phone IF you opt to disable the GPS in the options of google maps application . then it will not let u know where r u on the screen but will definitely show the maps .

ok first thing first

First of all he to download and install the google maps in his phone from here http://www.google.com/mobile/maps/

if the asker want to use offline maps then he can use google maps the main thing is he has to DISABLE the 2 features first ,

GPS (which is enabled by default in google maps)

and

the network also .

But keep one thing in mind Dont clear the maps cache or you will have to download and install the maps again :)

Good Luck.

Hi mate,

I ain't very active here... Will try to post the same here but you can visit my offline maps thread below...

www.pakgamers.com/forums/f118/google-maps-navigation-pakistan-symbian-59967/

You don't have GPS but atleast you will be able to browse offline maps...