Need Metal gear solid for PC?

So i downloaded the PC version of Metal Gear Solid 1, i just wanted to relive that game.. It was so awesome.. But the PC version is not working and i searched on the internet, most people are facing the same problem because now a days hardware is too advanced for the MGS which was created 10 years ago and hence its not running the game..

Anyway i was wondering if i could download the PS1 version and then run it using a PS emulator.. Anyone has any ideas from where i can download it?

Also is MGS1 the only game of the MGS series that i can play on PC ?

u might be able to run the ps 1 version of MGS1 with pcsx its a playstation emulator

i downloaded tekken 3 from ipt which had a ps1 emulator with it and you had to load the iso file for it to work, try that!

You could try running the PC version in a VM (virtual machine)...

I couldn't get monkey island to run on XP so I made a DOS VM, and it worked fine in that...I use VMWare but there are many others like VirtualBox, n MS Virtual PC that you can use...

There are also other softwares specifically for running older games on new PCs, like dosbox...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i downloaded tekken 3 from ipt which had a ps1 emulator with it and you had to load the iso file for it to work, try that!
[/quote]

I searched IPT but not able to find MGS1 :(

I used to play MGS 1 on PC using PCSX emulator, so yeah it's possible.

Yeah but i actually have the PC version of the game downloaded right now… I need both the PS1 version and the emulator… Searched alot, not able to find it though…

[/quote]

http://www.iptorrents.com/details.php?id=96048

download this (not a big file), it has the emulator!

Thanks, any idea where to get the PS1 game of MGS1 ?

Thanks, any idea where to get the PS1 game of MGS1 ?
[/quote]

I have metal gear solid Playstation version give me your address i will send a DVD of it, I don’t have cds to write on it so i will write it on DVD and TCS to your address free of a cost & i will also put resident evil 1 & 2 on that DVD too PS versions.

try playing Metal Gear solid for PC on windows other than the win xp and it will work