Need information regarding KENWOOD split Air Conditioners

Hi all, I want to know about the KENWOOD spli ac, how does it work? will it be a good buying option? what about its sales and service centres? after sales service etc .... is there any one who has bought KENWOOD splits?

as far as i know kenwood is a chinese ac and i have seen it running for some time on some apartment buildings in my area,

i have not bought it yet but am thinking about it because it fits my budget,

electrolux is also a good cheap italian ac (or so they say) and that should be a good option too when

buying an ac

almost all these typo brands having the same compressor and condenser etc , just a difference of name . as china supply these products without brand name on it. if u want to put your name over it as a brand so u can also do that like slynetysolo cool air :)

hei .. what about Hier .. is it a Pakistani brand or the same chinese... which brand made is better .. chinese one or Pakistani one if we consider ac in economical prices?

haier is a foreign brand but assembled in pakistan with chinese parts, it is supposed to be more reliable then kenwood and sabro and daikool.

dawlance is also a good ac

the thing is when i was in the usa i was also using a chinese ac, it ran just fine,,the quality should be good wherever the ac parts are coming from

what abt after sales service.. if a problem occurs ... do u know how well the service is of KENWOOD? i havnt seen any KENWOOD service outlet... i heard that Heir doesnt have good after sales services ..

KENWOOD is available in 23,000 PKR 1 ton (12000 BTU), i think its economical ....

i just bought a kenwood 1.5ton, really happy with it. the fan speed is the fastest i have ever seen, overall its a good buy.

@ archim3des: do u know about its after sales service... how fastest it is ? and what abt its outlets in Karachi ? ...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@ archim3des: do u know about its after sales service… how fastest it is ? and what abt its outlets in Karachi ? …
[/quote]

well i just bought it about 2 weeks ago from waqar electronics for about 36k, and compared to my waves & Gree ac’s its the fastest air flow, hands down.

What is the warranty of Kenwood?

All ac's windows or split 3 years compressor and 1 year parts.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@ archim3des: do u know about its after sales service… how fastest it is ? and what abt its outlets in Karachi ? …
[/quote]

what is the price

well.. i was interested to buy KENWOOD on Alfalah credit card scheme.. they are offering it on 6 months installments without markup... and the price quoted for the month of april 09 i think was 23,000 PKR for 1 ton split

i have aone and half ton split air conditioner and it keeps showing on display "F 8".....what does that mean....

heating repair