Need Information about Academic / Professional degrees getting attested from HEC / Foreign office

Alright, I need information and step by step process / cost of getting Academic / Professional degrees attested from HEC / Foreign office and from the Saudi embassy or something like that for Saudi Arabia.

I have...

2x Matriculation certificates

2x Intermediate certificates

2x Bachelors degree's original certificates

1x Charted account (CA) certificates

Now I don't even know where to start this process so it is my humble requests from experts to please guide me.

I need to know how to start this process by doing what first, where I would have to go and what I have to do there and how much it will cost me and so on for every degree and how much approximate time would this whole take to be completed.

I would really appreciate if the info provided is precise as well as if there are any suitable ways are available which would help me reduce time or cost or both.

I will tell you my experience:

First I went to BISERWP board and showed them my original Intermediate certificates and gave them 3 photocopies of each. They charged me Rs.500 (which I paid via a challan form in HBL) and told me to collect a attested photocopy from the same office after 3 working days.

After getting my Intermediate certificate I went to FBISE Islamabad and paid Rs.200 at the counter after filling a challan. They got my original certificate and 2 photocopies. They gave me attested photocopy and original certificate after 3 hours.

Same day I submitted my original documents with photocopies to IBCC which is situated in FBISE and got my original certificates attested with tickets on back side. Each certificates attestation cost me Rs.200 which were paid in FBISE with a challan from IBCC.

(FBISE has a HBL branch which has challan forms and they take fees via challan form).

Now after collecting original attested certificates of matric and intermediate with my degree I went to HEC office in Islamabad and they gave me a token. After waiting an hour they called me. I paid Rs.500 for my transcript and Rs.500 for my degree. They gave my degrees back after 5 hours. Moreover they also saw matric and Intermediate certificates while collecting transcript and degree.

After all this I went to Foreign office and got Rs.20 tickets on each Certificates, transcripts and degrees back from Post Office in Foreign Office. The Foreign office attestation department is open till 1pm. And after 1pm they start giving back documents. And then I collected my "Teen-Dabba" at 2:30pm.

And now I am doing masters in "WELAPUN".

[quote=“Faisal, post:, topic:”]

Alright, I need information and step by step process / cost of getting Academic / Professional degrees attested from HEC / Foreign office and from the Saudi embassy or something like that for Saudi Arabia.

I have…

2x Matriculation degrees

2x Intermediate degrees

2x Bachelors degrees

1x Charted account (CA) degree

Now I don’t even know where to start this process so it is my humble requests from experts to please guide me.

I need to know how to start this process by doing what first, where I would have to go and what I have to do there and how much it will cost me and so on for every degree and how much approximate time would this whole take to be completed.

I would really appreciate if the info provided is precise as well as if there are any suitable ways are available which would help me reduce time or cost or both.

[/quote]

Tell me from where did you get all these degrees? Followed the route of Aamir Liaqat?

My sympathies man... that really looks like a fatigue in which I will soon put myself into :(

But what about bachelors degree? Your quest for attestation only indicates the intermediate degrees. and what are FBISE and IBCC

When I said transcript and degree, I meant graduation degree.

FBISE: Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Islamabad.

www.fbise.edu.pk/

IBCC: Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad.

www.ibcc.edu.pk/

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

IBCC has also been entrusted the assignment of attestation of certificates and diplomas, issued by the Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education and Boards of Technical Education in Pakistan, for those candidates who want to go abroad for further/higher education and /or for employment purposes.

[/quote]

You will have to go to your own education board through which you passed matric and intermediate for attestation. After that IBCC will attest them. And degrees are attested by HEC. Then go to Foreign Office.

Degrees can be attested through courier from HEC and foreign office but many people have lost their papers through courier.

So that mean for its BISE Rawalpindi and for bachelor's degree its Punjab university... wait... does that mean I have to go to Lahore for attestation for my bachelor's degree? :huh:

For matric and inter go to your Board.

For degree go to HEC.

That sounds good.

So its BISE and then HEC and then Foregoing office with 'thabantu' in everystep of the way...

Do you have any idea about attesting a professional degree such as CA degree? Do i have to go ICAP or HEC or both?

THABANTU is nowadays required even for applying a job. (Pay Rs.300 legal charges in the shape of challan form)

I dont think so you will have to get it attested from ICAP.

But do call them for confirmation.

ICAP: http://www.icap.org.pk/web/links/0/contactus.php

These 3 pages of HEC will give you exact info:

http://www.hec.gov.pk/InsideHEC/Divisions/QALI/DegreeAttestationEquivalence/DegreeAttestationServices/Pages/FAQS.aspx

http://das.hec.gov.pk/?qs=C203wDqmASFKoF8v9beOmMRNeFhNYdczAf5geERT

http://das.hec.gov.pk/

Fanstactic...

Thanks Imran for help and the info...

One more question.

Why do I have to go to the board for matric/inter degree's if I don't have to go to PU for bachelor's degree... shouldn't HEC attest all of those?

I am also getting this idea from your provided links...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

c) Attach all required documents including:

I. Receipt of payment of Attestation Fee
II.
Original certificates/degrees from Matric onwards along with transcripts of degrees.
III. Photocopies of certificates and degrees from Matric onwards (for HEC record).

[/quote]

Shouldn't I be going to HEC directly with all the certificates/degrees with photocopies?

EDIT: and I will be going my brother's behalf, Do I really need authority letter from my brother? as he's abroad.

HEC wants to see the IBCC stamps and attestation on the back of your matric and inter certificates. Just for confirmation. When I went to HEC everyone was having their matric/inter/O/A certificates attested from IBCC. So better to get it as may be they will send you back to get attested.

And IBCC willentertain you if you are having attested copies of certificates (matric and inter from your specific boards).

And lastly foreign office will also attest the matri/ inter certificates if they are attested from IBCC.

[quote=“Faisal, post:, topic:”]

I have…

2x Matriculation degrees

2x Intermediate degrees

2x Bachelors degrees

1x Charted account (CA) degree

Now I don’t even know where to start this process so it is my humble requests from experts to please guide me.

[/quote]

Tell me from where did you get these degrees? You do not even know how to pronounce ‘‘chartered accountancy’’.

Correct me if I am wrong but for degree attestation from HEC you don't need attestation of Matric and Inter certificates, as HEC only require originals with photocopies of Matric and Inter certificates.

Im sort of disappointed you reffered to your qualification as a degree! Anyways, im not sure if they have an arrangement with the Saudi Embassy, but Sasha International, in g-7 markaz, Islamabad does foreign office verification + embassy verification. I got some documents attested there for smoebody in Dubai. Charges were 240 rupees for foreign office and $40 for the UAE embassy. Just had to give them the documents, and then pick them up after a few days.Authority letter was not necessary but I provided a copy of the persons NIC.

Yes you're correct about me calling piece of papers as degrees but then again a degree by definition is a certain identifiable position on a scale. But still, its reflected as such in my original post :)

Thank you for the correction.

about sasha international, I have also come to know about them recently that they provide such facilities. and now since you have mentioned about them with personal experience, can you give PM me their contact number so I can call and inquire about the details?

How was your experience with them? do you recommend em? are they careful enough to not to loose any client's documents the process?

Hi faisal, im sorry for the late reply. I dont frequent WP much anymore. I do not have their number, but you can obtain it easily from 1217. Their service is fast, hassle free and good, but they may bother you a little at the start, since they recieve alot of problematic customers. I would advise visiting them. They'll do all the stuff necessary for you, you wont have to do much running around (unless your source documents have problems).

The reason I mentioned degrees is, the CA designation is not a degree, and calling it that would not do it justice =)

Thank you for the reply :)

and I can safely/proudly say the none of the degrees/certificates that I have are problematic/fake so there should be no problem unless of curse if somebody decide they need more money (you know how it is). I will get their number from 1217 (I wonder why I didn't think of that) and visit them on Monday.

[quote=“techno, post:14, topic:16661”]

Correct me if I am wrong but for degree attestation from HEC you don’t need attestation of Matric and Inter certificates, as HEC only require originals with photocopies of Matric and Inter certificates.

[/quote]

Atleast they checked the matric.inter certificatesa before taking degrees.transcripts on my day of attestation.

Perhaps they got suspicious :D