Need info regarding matric certificate

hi i did my matric 2 years ago and i know that matric certificate comes after 2 years so i want to know that will it come to my home or where i have to get it ?

contact zardari

:lol: Ask your School or BISE I guess. Why do you get it after 2 LONG Years??

@armada

lols

^ well i dont know the trouble is i did matric through some ugly school and now its gone there is no school so i want to know i am quite worried about it

I have not received my FSC Sanad, although I have completed my BSC 2 years. Rawalpindi Board is lazy or something else. Every time when I need it people say "koe baat nahe, mark sheet chalay ge"

Degrees and Marks Sheet must be collected as in future Job Hunting and Recruitment..if u do not have those Important Docs then u will simply be ignored and that will not be a good thing that u will be rejected only due to the reason that u have not ur Original Documents and Degrees.........!

in pakistan you can easily get unoriginal documents but with original use money

anybody know whether it comes to home or the school from which one did matric?

@ Imran : Yeah man RBISE is quite lazy. They announced HSSC I result yet and will announce it on 1st September.

The certificate goes to school. Contact your school. If your school is no more then go to the boards head office and ask for a duplicate. No need to worry.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

The certificate goes to school. Contact your school. If your school is no more then go to the boards head office and ask for a duplicate. No need to worry.
[/quote]

Yes! Ur Degree will be safe in the Board Office…I think!

I called them 6 months back and they were saying to come and receive if you are much worried. Its your sanad and we will not eat it, that make me laugh. Well he was joking.

He told me that there is a fees you will have to pay as you are demanding for which urgent fees and regular fees come. But I told him that I don'r need it so urgently, then he simply answered: "Beta fir masla kya hay, wait you will receive it in a year and hang off the phone"

I think he is quite rite.

@hamza

Well...i did my matric in 04 and got it last year....

Well it comes to school but as ur school has disappeared then call bise or visit their office

ok and how a person knows that his sanath has come to school

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ok and how a person knows that his sanath has come to school
[/quote]

Go to your school with your marks sheet and ask them about the certificate. But you said that your school has disappeared. So now go to your board head office, tell them the situation and ask for a duplicate.

Do you have your student ID? if so, contact HEC or your local board. They will guide you accordingly.

I did my matric in 2004, any of you wondering why karachi board issues degree after 2 long years. I really dont know why but it doesnt even matter because when you apply for CAP, they never ask your certificates. Coming to the question. Dude stay chilled. Just take time, go to nazimabad, get a application form. Remember to go with your marksheet photocopies. After getting the application for 20 rs though its written 15 on it. Pay the regular fee 250. You will be filling the form. Dont go home because you need to attest. Just come out of the board office. Find a old guy near petrol pump. Give him 40 rs he will attest your marksheet. Again jump in. Submit the form. Come after 20 days... Enjoy. We love our educational system.

Remember not to argue with the guy at window of form submitting. He will really make you cry. Give him 100 rs and tell him you need it today.

well today i went to my school principle he told me that my matric registration was through another school which is a good school now i will go to that school for my sanath.

Amazing.....how could the principal say this?

When u filled ur matric form for registraion what name of school u mentioned there...

I thnk ur principal is making u fool..wel best of luck hope u get it frm the other school... .

no they filled our forms and he is right too bec i saw other school name on mark sheet