Need Honda Civic or City

I need Honda Civic 2005/2006 or city 2007/2008 low mileage. If anyone have it or your relatives or friends do let me know. I need this for my personal use so I would like to deal with seller directly rather than contacting brokers/dealers.

Looking for a clean car with low mileage (will prefer mileage under 30000 KM) and reasonable demand. Also I will prefer it without CNG.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I need Honda Civic 2005/2006 or city 2007/2008 low mileage. If anyone have it or your relatives or friends do let me know. I need this for my personal use so I would like to deal with seller directly rather than contacting brokers/dealers.

Looking for a clean car with low mileage (will prefer mileage under 30000 KM) and reasonable demand. Also I will prefer it without CNG.

[/quote]

also do post on pakwheels

also do post on pakwheels

[/quote]

Already did many days ago ;)

budget ??

i have one civic 2005 vogue silver color Exi manual

selling in eleven lacks and fifty thousands

having alloys and radials (expensive) , music system worth 45000 , c-track trakker assist , cng .

using as a third car.

mileage below 25000 km

budget ??

i have one civic 2005 vogue silver color Exi manual

selling in eleven lacks and fifty thousands

having alloys and radials (expensive) , music system worth 45000 , c-track trakker assist , cng .

using as a third car.

mileage below 25000 km

[/quote]

What’s month of registration and your phone no.?

Can you give it without music system? Just put in the one that came with the car. Also I don’t want trakker. And I can also live without allows and radials…just give me the ones that came with the car! What do you say?