Need Help!

how 2 Convert Or update Win Vista To Win7...

N how 2 Convert a 32 bit OS in 64 Bit Os?!

Q1.

Answer. Download windows7 beta and install it :D

Q2.

Answer. Again download and get a cd of 64 bit operating system and upgrade it with current OS

and next time before making 2 threads with the same "OMG HELP" title just google it. You will find more appropriate results :D

Thanks and sorry for inconvenience :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

how 2 Convert Or update Win Vista To Win7…
[/quote]

Windows 7 is not yet released. It’s in Beta version and Microsoft recommends that only “experts”, “tech savvy”, “power users” and “developers” try this Beta version. Not general public, a.k.a. n00bs. Don’t come to us if you get problems with Windows 7 Beta. :)

N how 2 Convert a 32 bit OS in 64 Bit Os?!
[/quote]

Format and clean install the Operating System.

and next time before making 2 threads with the same “OMG HELP” title just google it. You will find more appropriate results :D
[/quote]

Oh, Googling deducted money from their pockets :D There is also a tax and fee for using Google.com. :D It is really painful like walking on hot coals to use Google.com :D That’s why they want others to do the “job” for them. Their highness, royal blooded n00bs :D

Don’t take it serious :)

I think you should stick to windows vista until the final version of windows seven is released. :)

I hv been using windows seven for a couple of moths and have found it to be quite stable, even more stable than vista and it also has better compatibility with older application so i would recommend you to upgrade to windows 7 even though its in Beta stage right now

I hv been using windows seven for a couple of moths and have found it to be quite stable, even more stable than vista and it also has better compatibility with older application so i would recommend you to upgrade to windows 7 even though its in Beta stage right now
[/quote]

using windows 7 from last three days and i am quite happy running smoothly till date

u cant update update vista to win 7 as they are altogether 2 different OS...Win7 is not released as the critical update of vista but as a complete another OS....

If somebody can himself/herself install Windows 7 Beta and configure it to his/her use then it's fine because it is directed towards those people who can handle their stuff.

But n00bs trying to get help to install with asking help from others, is not a good idea. That's why Microsoft clearly says, it's not for general public. :)

In other words, Microsoft said layoff n00bs, let this piece of software for dandy people who built their PC with their own bare hands with selection of hardware that they did themselves (not by asking on forums that which graphic card I should get). :D

Was I harsh? Hmm, Who cares :D

Don't worry, I am going to post a new topic here with how to build a new pc, of course, with given choices and options as to which processor and what board will go with such and such specifications of other hardware. But, I am an expert in installations and software setups. What would I be called? half-noobie or half-power-user?

:)