Need hELP

I Installted driver game after installing i open the game it gives me insert the disc its arlready in the dvd-rom... from cd i click on crack folder i click on driver icon to open it from there it gives me binkw32.dll file i download it but where i have install or copy paste?

copy the crack and paste it in the folder where u have installed the game

right click on the installation folder of the game and search *.dll then look where the rest of the .dll files are and paste the .dll file there.

also, if above doesn't work try pasting .dll file in the c:\windows\system32 directory and also system directory.

^forget the above method, its not gonna help.

instead of double clicking and trying to open that file copy it to the game directory (where you installed the game) and replace with original version of that file as dark lord mentioned

^well he says that when he double clicks and opens it, it gives him binkw32.dll error, and now that he has downloaded the binkw32.dll, where to paste it. (atleast thats what i understood)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^well he says that when he double clicks and opens it, it gives him binkw32.dll error, and now that he has downloaded the binkw32.dll, where to paste it. (atleast thats what i understood)
[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
from cd i click on crack folder i click on driver icon to open it from there it gives me binkw32.dll file
[/quote]

actually he is trying to open the executable file (crack) without its dependencies (dll files) that are in the game directory

Copy the .exe driver file to your game directory

Dark lord and saad ibrahim are rite

What are your system requirements and which game is it ? i mean Driver which one there are 4-5 parts of it .

as DARK LORD said copyeverything from crack folder and paste in the folder where u have installed the game.