Need help with UBL Wiz Teen Visa Debit Card

as the title specifies i need some help with UBL wiz pre paid debit card.

I need to know for sure that it works for Hostgator and Namecheap because i shall be using the card mostly on these two services. So i someone can confirm that it works On Hostgator And Namecheap? Thx

I don't know about these sites but UBL Wiz is not "guaranteed" to work with all sites. It worked without a problem with NetFirms but it did not work with Facebook. So if you can, get a credit card, i will highly recommend it.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I don’t know about these sites but UBL Wiz is not “guaranteed” to work with all sites. It worked without a problem with NetFirms but it did not work with Facebook. So if you can, get a credit card, i will highly recommend it.
[/quote]

nah cant get a credit card because im a student.thx for your reply though

So anyone else have any experience with these sites?

i always use my ubl wiz to pay online invoices, it always works at namecheap but don't know if it works with godaddy.

Thanx.

I have also used Wiz card few times. 4 out of 5 times, it didn't work in first try.

Everytime I asked helpline, I was told "Link is down -- try again in few hours" and one time, i had to wait for like 12 hours.

I have also used Wiz card few times. 4 out of 5 times, it didn’t work in first try.

Everytime I asked helpline, I was told “Link is down – try again in few hours” and one time, i had to wait for like 12 hours.

[/quote]

I you want to use your wiz card, first confirm that link is not down.

didnt really answer my question. Does it work with Hostgator?

as the title specifies i need some help with UBL wiz pre paid debit card.

I need to know for sure that it works for Hostgator and Namecheap because i shall be using the card mostly on these two services. So i someone can confirm that it works On Hostgator And Namecheap? Thx

[/quote]

Speaking from personal experience it will definitely work on namecheap. But it will NOT work on godaddy. Don’t know about hostgator.

Speaking from personal experience it will definitely work on namecheap. But it will NOT work on godaddy. Don’t know about hostgator.

[/quote]

lol still not answering the question about hostgator

ok so i contacted hostgators live support. They said that it should work but they might need proof of Ownership. Does anybody know how to give them proof of ownership. I mean what exactly am i supposed to show to them?

you must fill some info in the order form.

complete this https://signup.hostgator.com/hg4/shared-29-1-SPRING-1

select visa card as a payment option.

you might see the order form at final step.

It does not work with godaddy, Bido...It works on all hosting websites which accepts credit card via WHMCS tool ....I have used this card on HawkHost

Yeah it works with hostgator.

ok so i contacted hostgators live support. They said that it should work but they might need proof of Ownership. Does anybody know how to give them proof of ownership. I mean what exactly am i supposed to show to them?
[/quote]

They may ask you to send your Govt. issued photo ID, utility bill and scan of the card you used with only last set of digits visible.

They may ask you to send your Govt. issued photo ID, utility bill and scan of the card you used with only last set of digits visible.

[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
Yeah it works with hostgator.
[/quote]

X2 … I am using it on hostgator and namecheap… it works on when website ask for CVV code… godaddy, adwords, microsoft, facebook does not ask so it won’t work there

… and hostgator will ask for scanned copies only when you buy their shared hosting… if you buy their VPS or Dedicated server as i did then you will asked to verify by phone call

thx a lot you guys. well i applied for the card on Thursday at 3.15(form submitted). they said that its a bit late now so come back tomorrow. i said ok. the next day i.e on friday i went at 12.30 then again at 3.30 and they said that the Customer Services Manager was at a meeting. and todays a half day so i couldnt go because of university timings. so the CASH DO CARD LO card has turned into a CASH DO 4 DIN BAD CARD LO :)

You get the card immediately. They dont tell you when you will be able to use it

It takes some time for verification of details from NADRA, from my personal experience they activated my card after 5 days of card purchasing.

mine took 2 weeks to get activated.

thx a lot you guys. well i applied for the card on Thursday at 3.15(form submitted). they said that its a bit late now so come back tomorrow. i said ok. the next day i.e on friday i went at 12.30 then again at 3.30 and they said that the Customer Services Manager was at a meeting. and todays a half day so i couldnt go because of university timings. so the CASH DO CARD LO card has turned into a CASH DO 4 DIN BAD CARD LO :)
[/quote]

Yes UBL is a joke. No doubt about it. You won’t believe the problems I have had using their card online. I have learned a very tough lesson. Under no circumstances should you rely on their card for regular payments on important services. Even if it works on hostgator the first time it could just as easily crap out come renewal date.