Need Help using Link directory script?

Can anyone plz tell me that i can use google adsense or adbrite with www.phplinkdirectory.com script?

yeah ofcourse you can,

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

yeah ofcourse you can,
[/quote]

Is it is free?

yeah there are two versions of phpLD, one is free and other is paid. i'v one license worth 25USD :)

and please avoid the use of warez :)

yeah there are two versions of phpLD, one is free and other is paid. i’v one license worth 25USD :)

and please avoid the use of warez :)

[/quote]

Ok, but plz tell me any best warez site plz.just 4 me!:)

sorry i can't and wont let you use the phpLd warez. because I've participation in phpLD development.

You can try phpLD free version. :D

sorry i can’t and wont let you use the phpLd warez. because I’ve participation in phpLD development.

You can try phpLD free version. :D

[/quote]

No friend i don,t want you to tell me phpLd warez i only wants you to tell me a site where i can download warez for free like rapidshare.com

sorry i can't :|

sorry i can’t :expressionless:
[/quote]

ok,bro. no problem , now can you please tell me what is the diffrence between free & paid versions of phpLd is it effects on template?

sorry i can’t :expressionless:
[/quote]

ok,bro. no problem , now can you please tell me what is the diffrence between free & paid versions of phpLd is it effects on template?

yeah it does, but i'll suggest you to start with free one. once you will have enough money you can move to paid version. because 1st check you can handle a web directory. because its not as such easy work to do. hard to compete in web directory lists. Already there are thousands of web directory exists.

when peoples adds there link on the directory like yours asWik.com it shows them 3 options .two options are free but 1 cost $15 did the money will be sent to me?

Actually 1st you have to make a good link directory. 2ndly featured links are special and preferred links. when you singup your account as featured link for 15USD. For this money i've to submit the link in some other directories around 50 :) including my one.

Actually 1st you have to make a good link directory. 2ndly featured links are special and preferred links. when you singup your account as featured link for 15USD. For this money i’ve to submit the link in some other directories around 50 :) including my one.
[/quote]

hey! actually

i don,t know that the money will be given to me or phpLd?

Money will be given to you.. but why some one will give it to you. hard to find the featured link buyer.

slave: I know this may be off the topic, but how many featured link buyers have you been able to score? How long have you been running your link directory?

slave: I know this may be off the topic, but how many featured link buyers have you been able to score? How long have you been running your link directory?
[/quote]

Only two featured links in last 2 months :D. My web directory is also alive for last 2 months :)

i guess its enough to have 2 featured links in 1st two months

I think its pretty good. I'm going to submit my sites in a few minutes myself, hope they get approved soon :)

mine is submitted too hopefully approved by 'slave'

mine is submitted too hopefully approved by ‘slave’
[/quote]

URL please?