Need help playing .iso games

I am using Connect Communications service and downloaded from their site fifa08 which is about 2.8gb.I have two problems regarding it:

1 - what tool will i require to install(play)it.I did use daemon tool but it displayed a message that i'll have to enable smthng to use it which i can't remember right now.Also i see lot of versions like lite and patches of daemon tool ,so which should i use and will it affect my system in any way?

2 - It requires cd key b4 it can install so can anyone give me cd key or a patch or site to bypass it.

thanx.

use magis iso cd mounter its free as far as the crack its not allowed

use alcohol 120%

once you have installed open it and it will add a virtual drive automatically

now go to my computer select that virtual drive and right click goto mount-->select image and select the game iso and install it as if you were doing it from some DVD

daemon tools must be telling you to enable virtual drives

first download and install daemon tools 4.09 than right click tray icon -->Virtual CD/DVD rom-->Set number of drives-->1, than again right click-->Emulation-->All options ON, mount image and execute the game.

and about the serial its not allowed to talk about pirated stuff, :P

isn't that amazing that u can find anything on google!!! ;)

and yeah Saad bhai i had a really bad experience with 120% use 52% instead!

Power ISO is also a good software. I too had problems with Alcohol 120% and no longer use it.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

and yeah Saad bhai i had a really bad experience with 120% use 52% instead!
[/quote]

actually sometimes the driver that it uses creates problems with other driver , it works fine for me, using it for ages

^i also use to love alcohol but lately it started having problems, when i start it it hangs and i have to end the process to shut it, after frequently have this problem i tried to uninstall but the setup hung in the middle of the process after restart when loading windows an error appeared which i don't remember, but the last line was "click ok to continue or click cancel to debug" i accidentally clicked cancel and the computer crashed, after reboot the windows does not load anymore saying that there is an invalid image on the drive which cannot be recognized, after several retries the blue screen of death appears, so u know the drill format the hdd and reinstall blah blah! but no!!

when reinstalling xp same "invalid image" error appears during setup process, after several retries of formating different partitions trying different OS's but same fcin error, :mad: after two days of "mattha khori"

i opened my pc case and reseted the bious, after that it finally worked, thats why i m not going to install 120% again nor recommend to any1!

Use poweriso its the best!!

And 4 cd key visit sum warez sites

i use daemon tools and magic iso mount tool; Magic Disc. they are both excellent.

alcohol 120% is crap.

thanx guys for ur advice.I'm gonna try daemon or may be poweriso,will post my experience about in 2-3 days.

Yes,i got cd key supercop through u know.

Here is my experience of playing .iso file;

I downloaded fifa08 game and i have winrar and it recognized .iso as winrar file,so i extracted it to a folder and ran the setup and there u go.No need to have daemon and other tools to mount and whatever.

Winrar rulz!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Here is my experience of playing .iso file;

I downloaded fifa08 game and i have winrar and it recognized .iso as winrar file,so i extracted it to a folder and ran the setup and there u go.No need to have daemon and other tools to mount and whatever.

Winrar rulz!

[/quote]

that doesn’t works all the time :)

some cd/dvd’s have protection which require cds to work

yes, i agree to that. for an extreme case, try to run NFS: Most Wanted this way :)

both alcohol 120% and daemon tools are the best known in gaming world