Need help on locating legit Islamic Counsel Forum/Portal etc

Hi, Need help regarding finding some legit Islamic Counsel forums/portal or websites. Not sure if any such help-forum exist in Pakistan but if there are any such that anybody know of please share. Its urgent.

Thanks.

--

How can you be sure?

--

Thanks for the link. I'm sorry for not being specific about the purpose I need it for.

Its about marriage/divorce etc. Please help if you know any such as I have to forward it immediately.

Thankyou

--

Just wanted to know if any such counsel exist in Pakistan? or any such forum where people can disucss matters. I know it isn't but one can ask url for such place if anyone else knows about it. Nevermind thanks.

--

it isn't for me personaly :P Just trying to help a person for a reason mentioned above. Plenty of forums out there can't be sure which one is providing correct guidance. Anyways thanks for the help.

--

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hold your horses. If you ever read Quran or any Hadith book in your life, or have these things in your home, you can compare, and seek out the results. Well, now, you are developing the habit to give useless arguments.
[/quote]

I was asking about the authenticity of website, perhaps I could have looked up a thing or two for myself … :(

But after your reply, I got a fairly good idea how can a site be authentic when its referrer is mindless of highest degree…? :confused:

--

--

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Just wanted to know if any such counsel exist in Pakistan? or any such forum where people can disucss matters. I know it isn’t but one can ask url for such place if anyone else knows about it. Nevermind thanks.
[/quote]

There are some good forums out there where people help others with authentic material, but first i need to know that the person you are trying to help is Ahle Sunnat (Barelvi), Wahabi-Deobundi, Shia or Wahabi-Ghair Muqalad.