Need help in good Web Hosting

Hi,

I am setting up a website like youtube but it wont get too many hits per day. Although videos can be watched on regular basisi by user .
I need your advice which hosting company should I choose for web hosting. Tech support as well as the hosting service should be good. Please mention both foreign and local companies if you have got experience.

Regards

VPS hosting for 70-80 dollars per year for above 100 GB space and 2 TB bandwidth, plus it will not raise any I/O issues from hosting company. However if your site would be too heavy than you may have to move to a dedicated server, starting from 25 dollars per month!

Shared hosting is not recommended for a video site like yours.

i can setup ur site and vps for u for just 4000/year

contact if interested 03218886916 or skype vizodesigns

+1 for Euro servers

I don't think one would really need a VPS to start with. A shared hosting account should be adequate for initial year or so. Mostly the Pakistani web hosting companies are having servers in USA, and you can get web hosting in around 2 to 3 thousand yearly. Out of the foreing hosting companies, you can trust hostgator, I heard and expreience good things about them.

[quote=“mwaraitch, post:5, topic:21434”]

I don't think one would really need a VPS to start with. A shared hosting account should be adequate for initial year or so. Mostly the Pakistani web hosting companies are having servers in USA, and you can get web hosting in around 2 to 3 thousand yearly. Out of the foreing hosting companies, you can trust hostgator, I heard and expreience good things about them.

[/quote]

2 to 3 thousand yearly... are u kidding me.

Its $19 dollars monthly a normal shared hosting with a good host such as hostgator.