Need help from huawei ideos u8150 users

hi

i have a problem with since day one in my set,, the problem is related to camera,, whenever i take pics with its its focus works best for only lower left quarter of the image,, rest is blur and colours are mixed,,is it just my set or all ideos have this problem?

i have taken few shots of a newspaper article in broad day light,,

i have played with all settings,,but no solution i guess its faulty lens,,

its been with me since approx 1 month,, 5 months warranty left,,

here is the link to pics..

http://www.mediafire.com/?fakfcg14q6ccvj3

please if someoe could provide me with their snaps so i can show to those warranty centre guys,,

My honest opinion is that this phone has no problem. Thats just the way the camera of the phone is. The phone does not have an auto focus camera but a fixed focus camera so it cannot focus on things properly. I had this phone and the camera is below average to say the least.

ya first i thought so but i think a second opinion is needed,, i think if i see another idepos produces same results in same lightning conditions i will keep the set else i may try my claim its warranty,,,

i am mostly very hesitant in buying 'chinese brand' items ,, they are not 'trust worthy' ,, they say one thing on label andreality is different,,,

[quote=“jhagra, post:3, topic:16646”]

ya first i thought so but i think a second opinion is needed, i think if i see another idepos produces same results in same lightning conditions i will keep the set else i may try my claim its warranty,

i am mostly very hesitant in buying ‘chinese brand’ items , they are not ‘trust worthy’ , they say one thing on label andreality is different,

[/quote]

This could be easily tested. Go to your local mobile market. Go to different shops. Ask them do they the exact model that you have. Explain them the whole issue and that you just want to take a picture to compare with your phone. Most of shopkeepers will allow you do it. Take a picture using the mobile the shopkeeper have and the one picture using your phone (make sure you take two pictures of same object with same angle and lighting etc.). Compare both images with phones side by side. If both are same then your phone doesn’t has hardware problem. Otherwise, get it repaired while it is in warranty. Pay extra thanks and show some gratitude towards the shopkeeper. Please also post your results here. :)

thanks for replies,,

i got some snaps from other ideos users ,,theirs were very clear ,, conditions were same..all of the pics were taken at daytime of the news newspape and same amount of area was taken pics of,,so i m sure it hass some problem with its lense.. and those parts that are blur in image are always blr,, i cannot get focusd at those place in image in any way,,

[quote=“jhagra, post:5, topic:16646”]

thanks for replies,

i got some snaps from other ideos users ,theirs were very clear , conditions were same…all of the pics were taken at daytime of the news newspape and same amount of area was taken pics of,so i m sure it hass some problem with its lense… and those parts that are blur in image are always blr, i cannot get focusd at those place in image in any way,

[/quote]

So it is the hardware problem. Probably, it might have fallen to ground or got some stroke on the camera lens or maybe it was some manufacturing problem that camera’s lens for misplaced or tilted from it’s position and it was giving out-of-focus corners.

If it’s in warranty (as you said) then get it repaired. Good luck. :)

no it has not got any shock,no fallen,, its from day one,, i noticed thisissue when i opened it,,and i opened it in their fanchise (zong) ,, however i thought maybe its darkness but i ignored it ,, later i also checked it at home and got same issues,, but i again ignored it,, but now i need its camera quite a few times, to snap an articl read it or share it ,,,

now i have one confusion in my mind,, it wil be opened?

i have seen local mechanics and when they open before me i just want to slap the set against a wall rather then have it repaired,,they open it and use heat gun on all parts to further'boost; it.. or so is their opinion ad they misplacew the screws use wromng screws,,

will my set be treated same way?

[quote=“jhagra, post:7, topic:16646”]

no it has not got any shock,no fallen, its from day one, i noticed thisissue when i opened it,and i opened it in their fanchise (zong) , however i thought maybe its darkness but i ignored it , later i also checked it at home and got same issues, but i again ignored it, but now i need its camera quite a few times, to snap an articl read it or share it ,

now i have one confusion in my mind, it wil be opened?

i have seen local mechanics and when they open before me i just want to slap the set against a wall rather then have it repaired,they open it and use heat gun on all parts to further’boost; it… or so is their opinion ad they misplacew the screws use wromng screws,

will my set be treated same way?

[/quote]

Ask them to do everything in front of you or don’t give them the job. Secondly, before they do it, tell them exactly what you want and how you want things to be done. Tell them not to throw away screws and use same screws that they open. And if you don’t like it then tell them not to use heat gun etc. However, as it is in warranty they may refuse you not to follow your requests. But you can get it repair from anyone else with whom you can trust but it may void your device’s warranty.