NEED help and guidelines

Hello Everyone!
I have started forum related to technology and mobile phone related discussion. I am offering some cash prizes to newly register users on posting valuable Information / Threads / Posts because my forum is on very initial stage and I want some natural contents on forum.
I am getting decent amount of users which are subscribing my forum but I am not getting new and natural content from registered users.
I NEED your help and guidelines that how can I convert newly registered users to drop some natural contents or topics, threads, posts?
My modified landing page for user registration is here
Thanks.

People are not interested in cash or may b they are not sure about having prize . Thats y they are simple copy pasting :)

Your website is about 7 years too late. Why would new users want to visit your forum when they can find much better and much more content on the same topics right here on WiredPakistan? :rolleyes: And then there are also dozens of other popular forums covering similar topics. :ph34r:

I'm not dissing your forum, there's always room for more websites, even if they serve no purpose. So just try to post new, fresh content and you'll attract new users. ;)

start interesting topics yourself. Post useful information on topics by other , answer questions. If people get there questions answered here they will come back and hopefully contribute. It is going to be slow. I am sure you already know all this.

PS: Your ads blend too much with the theme which is kind f confusing for pages which have less content.