Need Guidance on Buying New woofers for pc!

i have a budget of 3500 what are some good woofers.and to use new woofers do i need a new sound card

Go for Creative Inspire M4500 4.1 speaker system. This is a good budget system with quality sound.

You can get it from Galaxy for Rs. 3200 something.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Go for Creative Inspire M4500 4.1 speaker system. This is a good budget system with quality sound.

You can get it from Galaxy for Rs. 3200 something.

[/quote]

Thanx for replying man Do i also have to buy a 4.1 sound card.is the bass any good Thanx.and can u tell me how do i replace my sound card.

REGARDS

Ali

Your built-in card will do just fine I think. I have it plugged into my built-in sound card and it works great.

The bass is good, and overall sound quality is awesome. You'll definitely notice an improved sound quality if you are switching from chinese speakers.

Your built-in card will do just fine I think. I have it plugged into my built-in sound card and it works great.

The bass is good, and overall sound quality is awesome. You’ll definitely notice an improved sound quality if you are switching from chinese speakers.

[/quote]

Are There any Galaxy Stores In Rawalpindi or islamabaad

Thanks For Info BRo

I want to purchase reasonable woofer ranging upto Rs.2500/-

Are There any Galaxy Stores In Rawalpindi or islamabaad

Thanks For Info BRo

[/quote]

No, but you can get it from their online store www.galaxy.com.pk

Or if you must buy it from Islamabad/Rawalpindi, wait for someone living there to drop by and guide you.

^ Galaxy has an official partner listed on their site in the form of media international

http://galaxy.pk/disti.htm

kia credit card use karna parta hai ya delivery ke baad pay karna hoga

first of all you only need a woofer or a whole speaker system?

first of all you only need a woofer or a whole speaker system?
[/quote]

Tell Me the difference bro coz am a total noob at this stuff

Tell Me the difference bro coz am a total noob at this stuff

[/quote]

if you buy a woofer you will only get a box whihc will create bass (vibration) and if you buy a whole speaker system it will have speakers (to create sound :D) and woofers along side to create bass

if you buy a woofer you will only get a box whihc will create bass (vibration) and if you buy a whole speaker system it will have speakers (to create sound :D) and woofers along side to create bass

[/quote]

Speaker SysTem

Go for Edifier X600........the subwoofer with this is mind blowing keeping the price in mind.......it's an old model now so you will have to search for it a bit...its around 2300 Rs......

I have 2 x X600 (2 subs 4 speakers) with and a X-FI soundcard and its great....beats my 30,000 Rs Sony home theater..........

go 4 any gud altec or creative set,...

Wat effect does a sound card have!!!!!!and does any one else agree with Mohaa

go for edifier yaar fully agree with Moha