Need for Speed: Undercover " Released "

just downloading it lets see , how it is :)

trailer quite old but at the moment for share :

i can give you download link . the PC version :) if some one looking for it

^downloaded the ps2 version but the graphics are not good

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^downloaded the ps2 version but the graphics are not good
[/quote]

:(

Can anybody here tell me the PC requirements for this game … :S

saad dont tell me , graphics are not good :( its mean waste of time if i m downloading :(

^ SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

CPU: Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 3500+

RAM: 1GB MB RAM or higher (Windows Vista requires 2 GB RAM)

HDD: 10 GB free disk space or more

Graphics: 256 MB or higher (Pixel Shader 3.0, PCIe only) *

DirectX: Version 9.0c

RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD 64 X2 5200+ or AMD Phenom

RAM: 2GB MB RAM or higher

HDD: 10 GB free disk space or more

Graphics: 512 MB or higher (Pixel Shader 3.0, PCIe only) *

DirectX: Version 9.0c

I played the PSP version and its OK better than PRO Street.

saad dont tell me , graphics are not good :( its mean waste of time if i m downloading :(

[/quote]

after playin let me knw the graphics n gameplay of pc version…i will download it too after ur comments

[/quote]

well yaar PS2 is an old console now so maybe it has got a different downgraded version like many other games these days

good requirements

i can play it :)

Not much requirements IF u just wanna run the games as it can run on ATI 9200 pro as well. BUT for the best gaming experience and smooth graphics, 512MB card of latest series from both ATI and Nvidia,

Does Skullptura version contains all cut scenes ???? and by the way what is Skullptura ???

its a nice game

i playeed it

good and cool graphics

with real movie cut scenes i mean no grphics real scenes and characters........

and good game play....

but only thing is that the cop cars are destryed very hardly only by persuit breaker

even if u hit a cop car at 150mph it doesnt get totalled ......

Does Skullptura version contains all cut scenes ??? and by the way what is Skullptura ???
[/quote]

Skullptura is a ripper or team of rippers who pack the installed games into smaller sizes and yes all the games by skullptura will have all the scenes.

Hmmm... from the reviews that I read, it's a big disappointment

Not good as compared to NFS Carbon

My rating:

Graphics: 7/10

Gameplay: 5/10

i downloaded skullptura ripped version size 1.2gb and big disappointment......there r no soundtracks n cutscenes...btw i hav just started this game so anyone who played it can inform me r there som soundtracks n cutscenes at the start of this game......i hav finished 4 5 races still no cutscene or soundtrack :( ....... r these things ripped or these r later part of the story ??????

^^

yah there are many cut scenes through out the game many times

and those cut scenes are real movie cut scenes which have 0 graphics involvement with S**y cars and .....

the movie folder is 1.36 GB in size and the tracks folder is also 1.3 GB

Superb game :)

Playing it for the last 3 days. I love kicking cops asses in the game :P

Now i think I shall resume my career. The game should've got a LAN multiplayer mode :S

I'm disappointed graphics wise. I mean the ingame environmnet looks closer to real world a bit, but even with everything set to MAX HIGH and with 6X AA you still see 'edgy' graphics at times.

Underworld on the other hand rocks for me :P.

^^

yah there are many cut scenes through out the game many times

and those cut scenes are real movie cut scenes which have 0 graphics involvement with S**y cars and …

the movie folder is 1.36 GB in size and the tracks folder is also 1.3 GB

[/quote]

oh damn skullptura…movie folder size is just 96kb :( :frowning: yar tracks folder size is same as u mentioned 1.35gb…but no tracks as well during game…just a little music at the starting point of race and thats it no track in menu or elsewhere during game…game is also crashing every now n then…damn on the other side rapid has some serious keera in it…always block n remove links when my downloading is in progress…downlaoded 30 parts of full version n rest links blocked…same happend to me with 4 other games aswell…shame on u rapidshare wtf is this :(

Now i think I shall resume my career. The game should’ve got a LAN multiplayer mode :S

I’m disappointed graphics wise. I mean the ingame environmnet looks closer to real world a bit, but even with everything set to MAX HIGH and with 6X AA you still see ‘edgy’ graphics at times.

[/quote]

i ended it today…

i ended the career but when i was completing the other remaining races as i won one of the races the game was saving and the MF’s wapda took the light and my save game got corupted…

that girl chase linh in the game who is our boss is a fraud, she is the partner of chau wu and she used us to steal cars and kick other gangs out of game and in the last stage we have to take her down…

Now i think I shall resume my career. The game should’ve got a LAN multiplayer mode :S

I’m disappointed graphics wise. I mean the ingame environmnet looks closer to real world a bit, but even with everything set to MAX HIGH and with 6X AA you still see ‘edgy’ graphics at times.

[/quote]

which underworld…tombraider ???