Need for speed most wanted

hey there

i'm currently playing NFSMW and has just defeated the Ronnie blacklist rival #3 and I want some tips for the performance tuning.

Thanks

If you have Blacklist Rival #6 car lamborghini gallardo you can easly beat anyone...:)

Its not about the car, its about the driver... You got the skill? You're the winner, simple as that!

A leave it! I've completed this game with nearly every car, you just need to have good hand!

Concentrate on handling and then balance the speed and acceleration.

If you have Blacklist Rival #6 car lamborghini gallardo you can easly beat anyone...:)

Its not about the car, its about the driver... You got the skill? You're the winner, simple as that!

A leave it! I've completed this game with nearly every car, you just need to have good hand!

Concentrate on handling and then balance the speed and acceleration.

I want to download Need for Speed from IPtorrents. Please guide me which game is worth to download because there are many NFS versions with different sizes are available.

Machine is OK. Just suggest a best one.

^

"Need For Speed Most Wanted Hellblazer.doom [FreeLeech]"

this one..

i have played it , it works awesome..

^yep coz its freeleech! :)

Dude its only 1.995 GB. Some alternate versions are upto 5GB.

Anyways started downloading.

I wanna play it with my joypad. Will it work because I am fed up with COD4 where my joypas isn't working.

^ Well the game itself takes only 2.83GB after installation. (including the crack & with the version 1.3 patch installed) So that size for the ISO is fine.

Most amazing and working tips is...

alwys chose one the three Question marks (?.?.?) . It can give u Pink slip.

bani banai Moded Car.. which can surely be helpful for ur future rivals.