Need favor. Bank conv rate US$ to AU$

I dont think i have any means or contacts to do this right now. I urgently need to know the bank conversion rate of US $ to Australian $. So if there is someone who can get this rate for me. Please do :/

thanks

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I dont think i have any means or contacts to do this right now. I urgently need to know the bank conversion rate of US $ to Australian $. So if there is someone who can get this rate for me. Please do :confused:

thanks

[/quote]

why you people ask so unnecessary questions man,

what do you mean you have no means and contacts? if you can post here then sure you can google for it also , so whats the problem?

you people don’t need to be creating unnecessary threads when by googling it you can get thousands of sites answering your question. so why you people do this man?

Are you dumb? or perhaps you don't understand what i was asking. never mind. I suggest you shouldn't say anything when you are clueless as of what is being asked.

I think i should explain it to you in detail as i am sure you will again start flaming.

I don't want to know the currency exchange rate for US$ or AU$. If i wanted that i would even need to Google it. Its published daily in papers, i can even get it on my mobile with an sms.

What i want to know is conversion rate of US$ to AU$. You can get this rate when you have a foreign currency account and you send someone money in AU$ by paying with US$.

Obviously i DON'T have a foreign currency account. But unlike you and me some members here do have foreign currency accounts and can easily get that rate. So this question was not for you. It was for those members.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

What i want to know is conversion rate of US$ to AU$. You can get this rate when you have a foreign currency account and you send someone money in AU$ by paying with US$.
[/quote]

its simply called “fx bank rate”, its not set in one single quotation, its different from bank to bank and even one bank internally it would be different for from one customer to another customer, depending if small customer wants to send few thousands of dollars would get lower rate (i.e 1 us dollars = 1.04 aus dollars), some other customer who is sending lakhs of dollars would get higher rate (i.e 1 us dollars = 1.10 aus dollars)

since always fluctuating only 100% info you are gonna get is from your bank where your dollars account is , and don;t forget some bank charges in addition fixed service charge and some may charge percentage of total amount of money for example .01 percent of your total principle

lastly only bank where your account is they can tell you what rate they are offering, since its not fixed always negotiate for better deal, they will always tell you that rates are fixed officially which is total bullshit its always negotiable, bigger the amount of money you are sending the more negotiating power you have.