Need Conact details of APC UPS Technician in Islamabad/Rawalpindi

Assalamoalaikum, Guys since last saturday, my 750va APC UPS has stopped working, as soon as the electricity goes out , system shuts down, UPS doesnot take the load of PC, i took the UPS to the guy who changed its batteries a couple of months back,he told me that its working fine but as soon as i brought it home and again at time of loadshedding, UPS didnt work, my last resort is offcourse to replace it but i want to try one last time to see if this UPS can be fixed.

appreciate your help

when the electricity is not there ..... ups shuts itself down or it switches the load off ?.......wots the status of LEDs on front panel? .. do thy show sumthin or its blank over there ?....

[quote=“APC_UPS, post:2, topic:22490”]

when the electricity is not there … ups shuts itself down or it switches the load off ?..wots the status of LEDs on front panel? … do thy show sumthin or its blank over there ?..

[/quote]

the led bars which represent battery time are usually full or show 4 bars out of 5, while the other which shows power usage is always at one bar, which is wrong as my system always took atleast 3 bars of power usage , if idle its at two, this is one thing, second is when UPS switches to backup power, an orange led lights up and there is this sound of switch, now this doesnot happen. when electricity goes out, the only led which is visible is the one showing battery timing, every other one is off

kindly if possible do give me a call either on land line or in cell ......... 0423 595 14 95 / 0321 499 70 60 murtaza

You can try Canton Computers on Fazal-e-Haq Road in Blue Area, Islamabad. Phone 051 280-6486.