Need cheap .com domain

hi i need a free .com domain but i don,t have credit card is there any other way ?

from where to get?

lol, there is nothing like free on internet, well dude..dont know why? every one is looking for free .com domain, well keep in mind no one can give you a free .com for nothing.

because keep in mind,the registration fee of ICANN is almost .25USD per year for a domain. Keeping a domain alive needs a server, in simple words you can say DNS, which costs you thousands of dollars a year. so how can you expect a free domain?

forget about it. if you don't have credit card its okay. you can transfer funds trough bank, which wont cost you a single buck.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

lol, there is nothing like free on internet, well dude…dont know why? every one is looking for free .com domain, well keep in mind no one can give you a free .com for nothing.

because keep in mind,the registration fee of ICANN is almost .25USD per year for a domain. Keeping a domain alive needs a server, in simple words you can say DNS, which costs you thousands of dollars a year. so how can you expect a free domain?

forget about it. if you don’t have credit card its okay. you can transfer funds trough bank, which wont cost you a single buck.

[/quote]

ok,need a cheapest domain , where to get it ? without credit card!

try this.

.com PKR 799.00

link

hi i need a free .com domain but i don,t have credit card is there any other way ?

from where to get?

[/quote]

Now another story. Asmar looking for a free domain. Lol Asmar Hats Off dude

Now another story. Asmar looking for a free domain. Lol Asmar Hats Off dude

[/quote]

hahahahahahaha i am funny realy funny!

I don,t get angry from you in anyway!;)

Thanks for making me laugh!

c'mon man asmar

thats enough of MUFT KHORI

Pakistan main free ho.. beshakar kura hie kuion na ho! we need a FREE FREE FREE FREE!

A universal domain like .com, .net etc cannot be found free. Throw away your this thought. But if you want a free domain then, you can get a free domain like ".co.cc"

from here

http://co.cc/

urgent!! FREE psychiatrist is required to change the psychic of Asmar :P

[/quote]

Lols man… by the way its fun to have guys like asmar :)

ok,need a cheapest domain , where to get it ? without credit card!

[/quote]

I can give you a .com/.net/.org domain in 800PKR

if you dont have credit card then you can send me bank transfer or we can discuss any other way which is suitable for you :)

email me at hassan@host4pakistan.com

I can give you a .com/.net/.org domain in 800PKR

if you dont have credit card then you can send me bank transfer or we can discuss any other way which is suitable for you :)

email me at hassan@host4pakistan.com

[/quote]

ok,but i will contact you soon after my exams & tell me will you will give me the cpanel if it?

[/quote]

rofl mao…

ok,but i will contact you soon after my exams & tell me will you will give me the cpanel if it?

[/quote]

cpanel for domain?

If you will purchase hosting then yes, you will have cpanel control panel…

however to manage domain, you will have access to domain control panel, where you will able to update your domain admin/technical information and nameservers