Need Advice on Buying New PC!

Old series (not in production now) and very old reviews (I am well aware of em). Current lineup is from a different OEM altogether, forgetting the name but its decent.

p.s I know the iamextreme owner (distributor of Xigmatek in Pakistan) and the RMA rate is very low, which one can confirm by going to the Pakgamers forums where a lot of people are using the Xigmatek PSU's.

[quote="farhan_ds, post:20, topic:20047"]

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/3993/xigmatek_nrp_mc1002_1000_watt_power_supply_review/index4.html

taepo and worst, Suscon, the lowest grade commercially available..

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/3993/xigmatek_nrp_mc1002_1000_watt_power_supply_review/index5.html

Stress tests fail even after test 4.

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story3&reid=228

mediocre testing results.. all models seem to struggle at voltage regulation..even the nippon caps dont save its grace..

http://hardwareinsights.com/wp/xigmatek-no-rules-power-nrp-vc503-500w/

further failures in following ATX specs.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1356301

hardOCP forums is a highly enthusiastic community.. their member discussions dont spark interest either

As for your PSU.. its good that your unit is working great... its just that overall xigmatec doesnot get the fame from any site and reviewer worldwide... HardOCP even gave it its first ever FAIL logo award.. :P

[/quote]

If your house doesn't have Ground/Earth wiring, it would not be wise to save on PSU. I have used econo models of both CoolerMaster and Corsair (VS series), and both of them started leaking current after a while.

In all likelihood, not all all of their budget models will behave as they did in my case, but a high quality PSU is essential to keep your system stable and components working properly, especially in a country like ours where clean and stable power is not always a given.

as you have a good budget go for the Z87 chipset motherboard with a K series processor as K series chips are unlocked and overclocking friendly.

4670K is a good choice.

Haswell is not overclocking friendly :P and with motherboards like ASRock H87 fatality, one can easily OC to ~4.6 GHz (yes OC'ing on a H87 chipset) and after that you'll run into thermal issues so getting a 20k Z87 motherboard is a waste of money.

[quote="tauheed90, post:23, topic:20047"]

as you have a good budget go for the Z87 chipset motherboard with a K series processor as K series chips are unlocked and overclocking friendly.

4670K is a good choice.

[/quote]

You need a good nvidia graphic card & cash memory and one more thing pixak shader don't forget all things than it is perfect for gamming

Sent from my QMobile Noir A10 using Tapatalk 4

[quote=“MUDK, post:25, topic:20047”]

You need a good nvidia graphic card & cash memory and one more thing pixak shader don't forget all things than it is perfect for gamming Sent from my QMobile Noir A10 using Tapatalk 4

[/quote]

Will cheque memory work as well? And how about a pickax shader instead? :rolleyes:

^ No cheque.. cash only..

Cash money and Hoes OC memory...!!!

Hello Guys.........I,m gonna buy a gameing pc ..plz suggest .me which gameing pc is the best.. And also gud for upcomeing games in next 3/4 years......( My Budget is 50K. : ( ......)

btw....I plan to buy this

(motherboard=Msi Z87
Processor=core i5 4670k
Graphics=Nvidia gtx 680
ram=8 gb...hard drive=300gb )

Is this system..Is best for gameing? ...Or is it? So how much its cost?

Hello Guys......I,m gonna buy a gameing pc......Plz suggest me which gameing Pc is the best.... And also gud for upcomeing games in next 3/4 years......( My Budget is 50K. : ( ......)

Btw......I plan to buy this

(*Motherboard= Msi Z87

Processor=core i5 4670k
Graphics=Nvidia gtx 680

ram=8 gb...hard drive=300gb* )

Is this system ..Is best for gameing?........If it is?...So plz tell its cost

Hello Guys......I,m gonna buy a gameing pc......Plz suggest me which gameing Pc is the best.... And also gud for upcomeing games in next 3/4 years......( My Budget is 50K. : ( ......)

Motherboard= Msi Z87

Processor=core i5 4670k
Graphics=Nvidia gtx 680

ram=8 gb...hard drive=300gb

Its good

go to market and check price.

yar koi dhang ki cheez to milti nahy Pakistan main, jo milta hai laga lo. make sure to get dual channel or more Ram. and dont forget to add the ssd. 256GB would do.

You have selected good parts but I think they will be out of your 50k budget.

As a friend of mine recently bought a similar spec system I can tell you the latest prices for your selected parts;

i5 4670k............26500
Msi Z87 g43......20500
Msi N680...........64500
ram 8 gb...........8400

Total: 119900

You have to increase your budget to purchase the parts you have choosen or go for a budget gaming pc.

By just spending a couple of thousand you can get the i5 at 3.4 ghz price 23k.. that additional 400mhz doesnot do any harm, and price difference is not much either.. plus it can boost to 3.9ghz as well..so you would be set for atleast 3 years.

I hope it will be grand opportunity if your purchasing range For PC 80k ,, As per my opinion This type of configuration used hacking, it is well enough range to Playing PC Game.

[quote=", post:30, topic:20047"]

Motherboard= Msi Z87

Processor=core i5 4670k
Graphics=Nvidia gtx 680

ram=8 gb...hard drive=300gb

[/quote]