I have a Casing,Ram and LCD

Just need Board Processor GPU Power Supply

Here What i came up with

Intel Core i5 4670K

GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER B5

GigaByte GTX 760

Cooler Master Extreme II 525 WATT POWER SUPPLY

all roundup to 81k

can you please suggest me any other Good Build ?

Really need your Advice

I have my Own i7 with GTX 660 8gb RAM

i need another Good PC now :)

thanks !!! waiting for your advices !

Your build is fine (although incomplete, but I'm assuming that you have already have the remaining components like RAM & HDD), but here's an alternative just for the sake of it...

Intel Core i7 4770 - 32800

Asus P8H77-M LE - 10000
HIS HD 7870 - 29000
Corsair VS650 - 6900

Total: 78700

*Read post #4

Asus P8H77-M LE

support 4th gen processor ?

^ Sorry, my bad.

Make it:

Intel Core i7 4770 - 32800
Asus B85M-G - 9600 OR Gigabyte GA-H87-HD3 - 12200

HIS HD 7870 - 29000
Corsair VS650 - 6900

Total: 78300 OR 80900

Corsair VS650

support 4th gen Processor ?

and VS650 have 6 pin and 8 pin connector or not ?

No need to go for 4670K or 4770 for that matter since its going to be a gaming ONLY PC.
Games are more GPU dependent and a low-end core i5 will easily suffice for next 2-3yrs without causing any bottleneck.

Spend more on GPU and a decent powersupply, forget cooler master extreme series.

Intel Core i5 4430 - 20k

Club3D 7970 Royal Ace (Tahiti XT2) - 43.5k

Motherboard: Any cheap H87/B85 will do

PSU: Xigmatek Tauro 600W - 6k (suggesting cause its the only PSU in PK that carries 2yr warranty).

Autechnologies in Karachi also stock these items, Iamextreme is the distributor in ISLAMABAD and AUtechnologies in KHI are re-sellers so you can either buy from them directly in Karachi or order from Iamextreme online.

The above is option one which is the BEST for a gaming PC, will max out every game @ above HD resolution even (due to 3GB VRAM on 7970).

Option 2:

Buy processor and motherboard as a bundle from iamextreme, save some money

http://www.iamextreme.net/product.php?ProductId=343 and fyi ASRock Fatality H87 professional is slightly better than Gigabyte G1.Sniper B5.

GPU: Again 2 choices here, Club3D 7950 Royal King or Gigabyte GTX 760. 7950 is best bang for buck as its for 30k.

PSU: Xigmatek Tauro 600W (2yr warranty), Corsair GS600

you can go for Xigmatek tauro 600 w as they are compatible with Intel Haswell C6 C7 mode.

http://www.xigmatek.com/product.php?productid=180

[quote=“RealOmi, post:5, topic:20047”]

Corsair VS650

support 4th gen Processor ?

and VS650 have 6 pin and 8 pin connector or not ?

[/quote]

Yes to both. And it is a very durable PSU that can provide upto 50 amps on 12 volt rail.

And StrikerX is kinda right, gaming is more Dependant on GPU than CPU. But unless you're going above 1080p, a 7870 will handle it without any issues. So the i7 will come handy for multi-tasking and other tasks. Still, as i said before, it was just an alternative build for the sake of mentioning one.

my Brother and i Don't do any Photoshop or any BIG software work so he and i wanna play games my brother LCD is 1600X1200 Resolution and i want to max out all the Games !! no lagging no hanging i need that's why i m here asking your help friends !

i myself have a i7 and 660 and this system is not that good ! hanging slow etc :\

i will consider StrikerX Build but that i5 4430 will be enough right ?

Thanks all for your time :)

by just spending a couple of thousand you can get the i5 at 3.4 ghz price 23k.. that additional 400mhz doesnot do any harm, and price difference is not much either.. plus it can boost to 3.9ghz as well..so you would be set for atleast 3 years.

i myself will upgrade only to that processor.

for PSU however, going for an expensive psu just for haswell is not recommended, since you would be gaming on it and NOT putting in suspended idle mode all day .. instead of wasting money for a designed for haswell PSU, get a PSU wich can support a solid 40-50 amps on a 12v or a dual 12V with sufficient power.. rest of the PSU specs dont matter as most PSU are already way over the specs of 3.3 and 5V.

just some info.. xigmatec PSU have had issues in warranties..also according to review sites, they are not upto par on performance and use inferior components..you could get Corsair HX series, or the CM GX series , a one time investment for long term durabilty and performance. . FSP is another great PSU maker if you can find .. otherwise Antec is a solid PSU availble from iamextreme, but they are over priced for the amps on 12v.

for GPU

as Striker said, 7950 is probably the best bang for buck as at 30k you cant get that myc performance in anything else.. or you could hunt for bargain on PG forum and find a slightly used in warranty GPU and save more or get something even faster.

Ram.. any DDR3 at 8GB is enough.. no need for OC rams.. as they are just over kill.., XMS3 would be more than enough

Mobo.. chipsets rarely matter, but what matter is connectivity on board.. a good H87 board from intel costs 12k.. boxed mobos cost a lot more for same features just cz of boxes.

MOST MOST important

get yourself a very comfortable and solid grip, large keys keyboard and a comfy grip large high DPI mouse.. wired mouse.. wireless is not meant for gaming FPS.

there is NO gaming without a solid mouse and keyboard..

but donot go for overpriced and overhyped Razer ..logitech is enough.. if you can find a microsoft mouse, you will love it.. so will a dell or microsoft keyboard.

bachelor on PG forums and over here is selling logitech G10-11 keyboards for a very reasonable price.. you should contact him..

It will be more than enough for your 'gaming' needs but the price differential between 4430 and 4670(non-k) is 4k so its really your choice whether you wanna go above budget for processor or not.

[quote="RealOmi, post:9, topic:20047"]

my Brother and i Don't do any Photoshop or any BIG software work so he and i wanna play games my brother LCD is 1600X1200 Resolution and i want to max out all the Games !! no lagging no hanging i need that's why i m here asking your help friends !

i myself have a i7 and 660 and this system is not that good ! hanging slow etc :\

i will consider StrikerX Build but that i5 4430 will be enough right ?

Thanks all for your time :)

[/quote]

Can you quote some reviews on the xigmatek psus which mention there inferior components? I've been using Xigmatek Modular 800W for over 2yrs now on a range of different configurations, if the caps used were of inferior quality, it would have given up a long time ago.

As far as I am aware the caps used on the current xigmatek lineup that is available at IMX is of 'teapo' and they aren't awesome but they are good for use in PSUs.

[quote="farhan_ds, post:10, topic:20047"]

for PSU however, going for an expensive psu just for haswell is not recommended, since you would be gaming on it and NOT putting in suspended idle mode all day .. instead of wasting money for a designed for haswell PSU, get a PSU wich can support a solid 40-50 amps on a 12v or a dual 12V with sufficient power.. rest of the PSU specs dont matter as most PSU are already way over the specs of 3.3 and 5V.

just some info.. xigmatec PSU have had issues in warranties..also according to review sites, they are not upto par on performance and use inferior components..you could get Corsair HX series, or the CM GX series , a one time investment for long term durabilty and performance. . FSP is another great PSU maker if you can find .. otherwise Antec is a solid PSU availble from iamextreme, but they are over priced for the amps on 12v.

[/quote]

@RealOmi

Yes a 4430 will be enough for gaming for a few years from now. But if you want a long-term solution, then go for the i7.

Anyways, the Corsair PSU i suggested is perfect for your gaming needs. It also fits in your budget, so i don't see any problem.

Intel Core i5 4430

Gigabyte GA-H61M

Corsair VS650

Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950 3GB

These Specification is good ? :)

H61 won't work with 4430, you need H87/B85 motherboard.

[quote="RealOmi, post:14, topic:20047"]

Intel Core i5 4430

Gigabyte GA-H61M

Corsair VS650

These Specification is good ? :)

[/quote]

@RealOmi

What StrikerX said. Why don't you go for a Asus B85M-G instead. It's cheap and has all the important bits.

[quote=“StrikerX, post:15, topic:20047”]

H61 won't work with 4430, you need H87/B85 motherboard.

[/quote]

Oh Okay so this is all the stuff right

Intel Core i5 4430

Asus B85M-G

Corsair VS650

Need to max out all the current and upcoming games :D

any other advice :)

Thanks !

^ Yes. That's a pretty good build. You're having 8GB of RAM with that, right?

That 7950 will blow every game you throw at it. ;)

Yes Sir 8GB of RAM !

:rolleyes:

[quote=“StrikerX, post:12, topic:20047”]

Can you quote some reviews on the xigmatek psus which mention there inferior components? I've been using Xigmatek Modular 800W for over 2yrs now on a range of different configurations, if the caps used were of inferior quality, it would have given up a long time ago.

As far as I am aware the caps used on the current xigmatek lineup that is available at IMX is of 'teapo' and they aren't awesome but they are good for use in PSUs.

[/quote]

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/3993/xigmatek_nrp_mc1002_1000_watt_power_supply_review/index4.html

taepo and worst, Suscon, the lowest grade commercially available..

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/3993/xigmatek_nrp_mc1002_1000_watt_power_supply_review/index5.html

Stress tests fail even after test 4.

http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story3&reid=228

mediocre testing results.. all models seem to struggle at voltage regulation..even the nippon caps dont save its grace..

http://hardwareinsights.com/wp/xigmatek-no-rules-power-nrp-vc503-500w/

further failures in following ATX specs.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1356301

hardOCP forums is a highly enthusiastic community.. their member discussions dont spark interest either

As for your PSU.. its good that your unit is working great... its just that overall xigmatec doesnot get the fame from any site and reviewer worldwide... HardOCP even gave it its first ever FAIL logo award.. :P