Need Advice Buying New Mobile

Salam All,

I need advice for buying a new mobile phone that in under 5000rs...As in this range i see LG kg195 is a good choice...but i want some advice which one to get in this price ranged ? Nokia or sony or lg ? i m consfused...for some reason i dont want to get lg 195...so any other set which has load ringtone volume and good mp3 player...etc features..

i'd suggest you to buy the Sony Ericsson W200i Walkman phone.

why w200?, well its a walkman phone, you get base-reflx high-quality music playback,

27MB internal memory, which can be extend by a Memory Stick Micro card. Its got FM, games, MP3 ringtones, GPRS etc.

the only thing missing is BlueTooth, but its got USB and infrared connectivity. (sony left out BlueTooth because of adding memory card feature, if you want the same specs MINUS the walkman phone and MINUS the memory card feature, you can go for the k310i, k320i etc.

I am going to buy this phone sometime soon as a gift :P

P.S.: price 5600 Rs in local markets

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Salam All,

I need advice for buying a new mobile phone that in under 5000rs…As in this range i see LG kg195 is a good choice…but i want some advice which one to get in this price ranged ? Nokia or sony or lg ? i m consfused…for some reason i dont want to get lg 195…so any other set which has load ringtone volume and good mp3 player…etc features…

[/quote]

i will say go for Nokia dont go for LG becoz it dont have resell and i persoanly dont like LG lol :D

i will suggest u go for nokia 2600 i think new one is around 5000rs , for spoec visit gsmarena.com

nokia 3110 can be a choice if you looking to buy in used :)

whats the price of Nokia N73 (ME or Simple), used with 5-6 months warranty in the local market?

consider nokia 2630 as an option too

whats the price of Nokia N73 (ME or Simple), used with 5-6 months warranty in the local market?
[/quote]

must be around 14-15

How is Nokia 6120 Classic. How is its battery time.

Guys how about Sony W810i ? to get this i can get more money from my brother...

one of my friend has lg 195. set is ok but its has a problem. it receives mms pictures in black and white pictures. although sends in colour. i dont know whats wrong. but if you mms to your own number then you get colour picture. but when you receive from some other number its black and white.

LG has a terrible software. I noticed many of the features are missing when I had already bought an LG KE 770 shine. :/

No themes, music files can't be used as alarm or new message alert, no recognition of callers if the contacts are saved on the SIM instead of the phone, etc.

SO should i go for Sony Ericsson W810i Or Nokia N70 ?

[/quote]

what features u are looking in a set which can fulfill ur requirements ? both are good with their different and unique features.

Bilal if u can increase ur budget a little u can buy a used n series nokia phon . N70 and 72 used shud b around 8k . .73 shud cost u 11 u can search the market or ask ur frnds for a good deal . . N series hav everything one can wish for in a mob phon . . .and trust me buying a good condition 2nd hand A class set is far better then buying a c or d class in the same price just for the sake of a NEW phon with waranty .. .thats what i suggest . . In the end its ur money ,ur choice :)

cheers

[/quote]

if you want to install softwares in your phone go for n70 if not go for w810i

First you determine for what purpose you need mobile than select the mobile set. If you want to use just basic function of sets than why buy high tech mobile. First determine for what purpose you need mobile than buy. You can check all mobile at website which give more details and comparison. Best website for comparison, as far as I know, is www.gsmarena.com

First you determine for what purpose you need mobile than select the mobile set. If you want to use just basic function of sets than why buy high tech mobile. First determine for what purpose you need mobile than buy. You can check all mobile at website which give more details and comparison. Best website for comparison, as far as I know, is www.gsmarena.com
[/quote]

ya right . And to check mobile phone prices online ,do visit

www.whatmobile.com.pk

ya right . And to check mobile phone prices online ,do visit

www.whatmobile.com.pk

[/quote]

Oh yes, for comarison of price www.whatmobile.com.pk is good to compare pakistan price and for comparison of mobile set www.gsmarena.com is good both.