Need a Virtual Visa/MasterCard please

AOA,

If anyone is able to make one for me please contact me. Thanks.

go to textlinkads.com register for payoneer card get it home and buy unlimited trial offers etc with it ............

ok, i am on the website but i cant find a link for a payoneer card. do i follow the publisher or the advertiser link please?

mama 1st make an publisher account

then apply for payemeny via prepaid via card

then apply for payooneer card

yar yehi to pooch raha tha, thanks :)

Yar one more question, what address did you give on the card details? i mean will ANY address work or do i have to give my actual address?

no they will send the card to ur original address

so u shud put an original address like u can use ur office address or else

or if u dont have any other then u have to give ur home address but there is not danger in it as u r not doing any fraud

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

AOA,

If anyone is able to make one for me please contact me. Thanks.

[/quote]

What do you need a virtual card for? Why don’t u go to UBL and get their prepaid visa card?

but if i give my original address (frm Pakistan) how will i be able to verify my paypal with that card?

but if i give my original address (frm Pakistan) how will i be able to verify my paypal with that card?
[/quote]

you won’t - Paypal won’t work in PK - and beware even if you give fake address, they will block the account with the money. i have paypal debit cards as well which i use sometime in PK to withrdaw cash but its not that easy to manage account from PK.

why is not paypal available in pakistan?

>>zeshan

paypal has some policies forbidding the sending of money to pakistan. btw moneybookers has recently enforced the same too. too bad :(

>>binaryzero

ShoukaT here has used the same to verify his paypal, and i only want to verify paypal to receive or send money online. i wont be withdrawing the money or atleast dont plan to do so in the near future.

^very bad, so the only option for us is a credit card?

i m afraid so

card444.com

^very expensive

but there is not other alternative

^very bad, so the only option for us is a credit card?
[/quote]

UCL prepaid debit card? Wiz card…

www.ubl.com.pk

paypal has some policies forbidding the sending of money to pakistan. btw moneybookers has recently enforced the same too. too bad :(
[/quote]

Where did you hear about this? (moneybookers)

All I know is that they restricted the sending of money outside of the US as mentioned by this notice from them:

“We regret to inform you that with effect from November 19, 2008, payments between US customers, and US customers and international customers using the Send Money service are not supported.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.”

well i think i read it on mylot, and only certain countries are included in that 'international' group. ours is not one of them.