Need a Mobile which supports Skype Audio Chat or any other audio chat service like skype, My limit is upto 7000 Rs. Please Suggest its urgent

I Need a Mobile which supports Skype Audio Chat or any other audio chat service like skype, My limit is upto 7000 Rs. I liked Nokia Asha 200 but dont know it supports skype or not. Please Suggest its urgent.

Thanx

It's always urgent. It's so urgent that sometime we forget to use use Google or visit Skype's website. :wacko:

Having said that, have you tried any Android OS based cellphone? As far as I know, almost all Android OS based cellphone can use Skype Audio calls (but I could be wrong).

Why not you visit your local mobile market and ask the shopkeeper to let you test Skype on your desired cellphone. Most of shopkeepers are cooperative because they try to sell their cellphones.

I'll suggest not to buy Nokia Symbian phone as Nokia Symbian is a dying breed.

I'll suggest that with your budget you probably can buy an used (second-hand) Android OS based cellphone which has WiFi support and latest Android OS version installed in it. There is a very high chance that such Android OS based cellphone (with Wifi and latest version of Android OS) can easily run Skype Audio chat. Research your local mobile market. But before buying do remember to check that it can run Skype. Ask the shopkeeper to install Skype (it takes few minutes to install it over Wifi) and show you that Skype is working on it.

Or you can use Google to know which cellphone can or can't run Skype. :)

[quote=“wampyr, post:2, topic:16327”]

It’s always urgent. It’s so urgent that sometime we forget to use use Google or visit Skype’s website. :wacko:

Having said that, have you tried any Android OS based cellphone? As far as I know, almost all Android OS based cellphone can use Skype Audio calls (but I could be wrong).

Why not you visit your local mobile market and ask the shopkeeper to let you test Skype on your desired cellphone. Most of shopkeepers are cooperative because they try to sell their cellphones.

I’ll suggest not to buy Nokia Symbian phone as Nokia Symbian is a dying breed.

I’ll suggest that with your budget you probably can buy an used (second-hand) Android OS based cellphone which has WiFi support and latest Android OS version installed in it. There is a very high chance that such Android OS based cellphone (with Wifi and latest version of Android OS) can easily run Skype Audio chat. Research your local mobile market. But before buying do remember to check that it can run Skype. Ask the shopkeeper to install Skype (it takes few minutes to install it over Wifi) and show you that Skype is working on it.

Or you can use Google to know which cellphone can or can’t run Skype. :)

[/quote]

Thanx for the reply. all android phones r out of my budget, i dont want to buy used phone bcoz i need to gift it to somebody. does new new megagate or q mobile support skype.

[quote=“halakoo, post:3, topic:16327”]

Thanx for the reply. all android phones r out of my budget, i dont want to buy used phone bcoz i need to gift it to somebody. does new new megagate or q mobile support skype.

[/quote]

http://qmobile.com.pk/11/E900.html

It has Skype. I have used this set. Not sure if it’s available these days.