Need a little help or maybe a little information?

first of all, i really didnt knew where to post this stuff.. so i thought i might try it here, guys.. i need some help, i am a computerholic.. and i love to make hardcore gaming pcs, i already have 2 of them.. which are absolutely great, but then i had to give one back to my brother, now i want to make a another pc.. and i am definitely low on cash, atm i am having 30-40k .. for pc.. is there a way or a process to get the accessories or the complete pc which i desire in installments from anywhere? or like can i take a certain loan type stuff? i need the info urgrent.. pls help me out ty! :)

I think you should apply to BANK! because these days only banks are sufficient to provide such kind of loans :)

loool agreed , i will try it out.. :P

Well there are vendors which do agree to do this, but I would suggest you find someone who knows you REALLY well...

problem solved :P i had an old pc, which i totally forgot about .. i kept it in the store room.. :D will sell it out .. i think i will manage to get 20-25k from it :)

^20-25k from an old PC, do you live in dreamland!

or probably he is planning to fool someone, a paindu maybe

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^20-25k from an old PC, do you live in dreamland!
[/quote]

you want to buy it? i can send you the configs? and i have no need to make a fool out of anyone, 20-25k are my expectations, i didnt said, i would really get them from it…

Whats the config?

its, d945 board, with a core 2 duo processor, 2 hard drives, both of 80gb , dvd player, 450w psu , 2gb ram.. and i am still unable to find my 8800pcx.. :S its lost somewhere lol

so , is the config worth enuf? :S

I wud buy the processor..and the ram maybe.. wats ur offer?

I wud buy the processor…and the ram maybe… wats ur offer?
[/quote]

i am not aware of the prices of used products , let me compare it and i will let you know!

i am not aware of the prices of used products , let me compare it and i will let you know!

[/quote]

Sure, take your time.

its, d945 board, with a core 2 duo processor, 2 hard drives, both of 80gb , dvd player, 450w psu , 2gb ram… and i am still unable to find my 8800pcx… :S its lost somewhere lol

so , is the config worth enuf? :S

[/quote]

Heres a config of a used core2Duo PC

http://galaxy.com.pk/used-desktop.htm

Dell GX745

PROCESSOR:

INTEL CORE 2 DUO 1.8GHZ

MOTHERBOARD:

INTEL 965 EXPRESS CHIPSET

MEMORY:

1GB DDR2

VGA: