Need a @facebook.com email invitation

guys can some one give me facebook email invitation?

what you mean ? facebook is free yo don't need invitations

Facebook email is gradually being rolled out. I think they just rolled it out in the US this past week....just wait, you will get your turn eventually (though india already has it :( )

@ Armada

He is talking about the facebook email service where you can get a username@facebook.com email address and all your communication is grouped by contacst, rather than by type of communication. So chat, messages, email, all are grouped by contacts.

@ ennay

The invitations are coming from Facebook directly i think. I got one a couple of weeks ago and accepted it. As soon i accepted the invitation my Chat and Messages have stopped working. So I would recommend that you wait for your invite since i think they have stopped giving out invites due to this issue and would continue after it is resolved. Just my guess. Let's see what other ppl say.

I have got the invite already.. you cannot choose your own username@facebook.com address. Your CURRENT username will be used as username@facebook.com

Ive got one for me already :).. dunno if it works though.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have got the invite already… you cannot choose your own username@facebook.com address. Your CURRENT username will be used as username@facebook.com
[/quote]

Yes dear, you are right, it will replaced with your Facebook user name not your own choice