Need a DVD cutter

I need a DVD cutter to cut/get my favourite clips from various movies and documentries. Earlier I had been using VCD cutter4 for cutting clips from CDs, a similar softwRE for DVDs will be a great help.

MPEG Video Wizard DVD. Its not free but you can make it if you have the right tools. :)

Use Klite converter pack

^X2 USe K-lite converter pack.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Use Klite converter pack
[/quote]

Thx for help. Is it free?

Yup!

I think you must use the kates video cutter as it is easy to use tool to extract part of video and save it in any format. It supports all formats and it cut and save region from any video file or cut movie file in two parts at some scene.

I need a DVD cutter to cut/get my favourite clips from various movies and documentries. Earlier I had been using VCD cutter4 for cutting clips from CDs, a similar softwRE for DVDs will be a great help.

MPEG Video Wizard DVD. Its not free but you can make it if you have the right tools. :)

Use Klite converter pack

^X2 USe K-lite converter pack.

Use Klite converter pack
[/quote]

Thx for help. Is it free?

Yup!

I think you must use the kates video cutter as it is easy to use tool to extract part of video and save it in any format. It supports all formats and it cut and save region from any video file or cut movie file in two parts at some scene.

Thanks

use a scissor?

use a scissor?
[/quote]

hahaha

u must have a better suggestion