Need a Data Reovery software

AOA ...

I have lost my data from Hard drive and Flash due to accidently formatting ... any sofware to get it back ???

Looking Forwad for Rapid response ...

Regards

Google a software called "OnTrack Easy Recovery".

And don't use the drives which need to be recovered - leaving them in their state will increase the chances of recovery!

its very difficult..Infact u will recover very less data depending on whether your new memory addresses have been reallocated..If so then u will never be able to recover that data irrespective u use any software!!!

Better install all things u need and then use norton ghost to avoid such disaster in future!!!!

Use Get Data back to retrieve your data.

But as @dogarsahab said you can't recover the data from addresses where new data has allocated the memory addresses. So always think there are very less chances of data to be recovered.

thx to all of you

@ leo_hai

Recuva

Recuva is a freeware data recovery program, developed by Piriform, and runs under Microsoft Windows. It is able to recover files that have been "permanently" deleted and marked by the operating system as free space. The success rate of the recovery depends on if the deleted file has been overwritten with another file since its deletion.

I personally have never used it but it sounds very promising.

Get it from original web-site: http://www.recuva.com/

AOA ...

THank you very much brother for suggesting Recuva software .... it worked for me and Recovered all my lost data .... Thank you very very much ...

Regards

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

AOA …

THank you very much brother for suggesting Recuva software … it worked for me and Recovered all my lost data … Thank you very very much …

Regards

[/quote]

You are welcome. I am glad that I was able to help you. :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

AOA …

THank you very much brother for suggesting Recuva software … it worked for me and Recovered all my lost data … Thank you very very much …

Regards

[/quote]

Welcome to WiredPakistan.

Chck Thiz for Data Recovery

http://softcrazy.net/Windows+Tool_detail/Cleaning+and+Tweaking/PC+Inspector+File+Recovery+4.0.html

PC Inspector File Recovery 4.0

thiz is best n suitable n eaziest software of data recovery dude;)