Need 5800 carry case

i hav bought a new nokia hand set nokia 5800 music express but unfortunately i didnt got the nokia original carry case with it so

i would hav to buy it

so can some one kindly tell me that where can i find it (the original one)

e61y6p.jpg

If it is an original Nokia boxed handset, it should have included the carry case.

@adnan9909

yes. you should have it already with the sales package. you know how did you buy it.

and if you didn't buy the it in full or you dont have the case and want the really original one then you can only purchase it from Nokia authorized store.

In which city you are?

If you are in Abu Dhabi (as written in your profile), then i dont know.

yep i do live in abu dhabi but these days iam in d i khan and it is not available over here

and i hav asked this mobile zone ppl and they said that before these carry case was comin with it but these days they are not gettin it from back....

^stupid excuse.

call Nokia Support Center and discuss about the statement MZ gave you. I don think it should be like that.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^stupid excuse.

call Nokia Support Center and discuss about the statement MZ gave you. I don think it should be like that.

[/quote]

seriously go on and check it out they said it very clearly that these carry case dosnt come with it now…

ask any mz over ther where u live just for confirmation that weather it comes with it or not…

^yes I trust you :)

I just think you should confirm it with Nokia Support Center, either it is true or not. It really might be an excuse of them to respond to the customer.

thanx alot brother

INSHALLAH i will check it out soon