Nando's Ad

http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nandoswh7.jpg

pretty old first spotted at nando's clifton and now added all over incl. sindhi muslim branch

dont know what will happen to nando's after this

A Peri-lous ad, for sure! :lol:

maybe they should switch to goose or turkeys :D

LOL! Got the point. Bye the way what is Nando?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

A Peri-lous ad, for sure! :lol:
[/quote]

Very clever wzub

dont know what will happen to nando’s after this

[/quote]

Pathetic article.

LOL! Got the point. Bye the way what is Nando?
[/quote]

It’s an international franchised restaurant - they specialize in chicken (their sauce is called Peri-Peri) and their ads are all similar to the one in the OP. I remember a billboard that said “the hottest chicks in town” :lol:

It’s an international franchised restaurant - they specialize in chicken (their sauce is called Peri-Peri) and their ads are all similar to the one in the OP. I remember a billboard that said “the hottest chicks in town” :lol:

[/quote]

They have the most creative marketing team in Karachi (maybe even Pakistan?), IMO.

^^ They do come up with some witty stuff. The other day i saw a nando's delivery mini van with "Pulls more chicks than a Ferrari" written at the back.

^^ They do come up with some witty stuff. The other day i saw a nando’s delivery mini van with “Pulls more chicks than a Ferrari” written at the back.
[/quote]

:lol: Now, that’s good advertising! No lovey-dovey couples dancing around all euphoric about…whatever…

I like their advertising style. Way to go Nando.