N73 New battery, where to buy a good one?

I'm looking for a good new n73 battery, where to buy ?

Any specific place or shop you recommend in lahore?

If there is an official Nokia office in Lahore then get battery from there. Otherwise, get battery from MZ or whatever is your mobile phones supplier.

But remember to check that it's genuine battery. When you see Nokia logo in light and move it a little you'll see dots (one, two, three, four etc.). If there are no dots then it's not genuine.

If battery that comes with cellphone is genuine then compare new and old batteries' logo side-by-side in light. If both are same then new battery is also genuine.

I won't recommend you to buy non-genuine battery. It may work for year or may die within a day. Happened to me, years back, I once bought non-genuine battery (for a Nokia set) and it swelled-up within two days. After that, I never bought non-genuine battery, ever!

I totally agree with 'wampyr'. The genuine battery though expense but it last long, and in fact not expensive at all. Check the authorized disti in your city.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I’m looking for a good new n73 battery, where to buy ?

Any specific place or shop you recommend in lahore?

[/quote]

Hafeez Center yaaaaar…

MZ is not providing mobile accessories,

Any geniune mobile battery provider in hafeez center ?

Check with MZ, they don't provide accessories officially but if you visit there service centre they will provide you a battery. I got my w810i battery from MZ for rupees 500.

i too wanted N73's battery and went to United Mobile and they say yes we have it but for 1200Rs!

not tried with MZ

1200?? hell man. Well I asked my local shop here in karachi. He has the original batteries for Rs 500. Usually you get original batteries of all kind between 400 to 600. By the way Islamabad is very expensive for mobile accessories as far as I know.

well dere is so called nokia care center shop opposite to hafeez center but dere charges are like wtff 3200rs for battery and if u think u can get genuine in local market its nearly impossible.

^3200rs wtf is he selling a battery or whole set :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

well dere is so called nokia care center shop opposite to hafeez center but dere charges are like wtff 3200rs for battery and if u think u can get genuine in local market its nearly impossible.
[/quote]

it aint impossible chocolate, original batteries are widely available here in karachi with the name “high copy” , If you think that is copied one then ma be , because original batteries comes with the set and you cant get those kind of batteries anywhere in Pakistan, but what you can do is to get those “high copy” which is also distributed under Nokia, available at MZ and other stores. I got mine and never had any problems.