My system .. how much gud it is?

i have e4500 n xfx 630i on which i have overclocked my system to 3.63ghz stable ... using onboard gfx card played call of duty 4 at low settings ... using asus silent knight pro for cooling ... psu is cm 460watts ... and kingston 2gb rams ... i know i need a gud card planing to buy 9600gt or 3860 after few months when its prices will come down ... rest what i need to improve ... this board has single channel ram support which turns me off ... do i need to change the board ... and wat about ram .. do i need 800mhz xms dhx rams ... which all games i can play with this system at present .. (on board N-7100) ... and what all i can easily put in a sack if i upgrade to 3860 or 9600gt

hey babarasghar,i am days away from buying my system and was thinking of xfx's 630i mobo before ur post came.Can u please explain it for me what do u mean by " this board has single channel ram support which turns me off ".I ain't that tech-good so please explain it in detail.

Thanx

babarasghar>>u need a video card to see u through...even a cheap one like

GeForce PCX 8500GT 512MB (128-BITS) DDR-II for 4100 rs will give u better result especially in call of duty 4 then onboard geforce graphics,,then trade the old one in for a better card after a few months

++++++++++++++++++++

read this vantheman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual-channel_architecture

that means that your board should have dual channel ram support and u should buy 2 pieces of ram of the same make and size and speed,,like one stick of 1 gb ram 667 and another stick of 1 gb 667 ram and install in moboboard

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i have e4500 n xfx 630i on which i have overclocked my system to 3.63ghz stable … using onboard gfx card played call of duty 4 at low settings … using asus silent knight pro for cooling … psu is cm 460watts … and kingston 2gb rams … i know i need a gud card planing to buy 9600gt or 3860 after few months when its prices will come down … rest what i need to improve … this board has single channel ram support which turns me off … do i need to change the board … and wat about ram … do i need 800mhz xms dhx rams … which all games i can play with this system at present … (on board N-7100) … and what all i can easily put in a sack if i upgrade to 3860 or 9600gt
[/quote]

XFX 630i is a Good mobo , but not for Freaky Games :D .if u can Afford… then Replace Your Mobo to Xfx 680i LT ;) and Yeah surely U get a 800 mhz Ram , Buy Corsair Dominator 2 Giga . or if u cant , then Just 1Gig :) .

its all Depend on ur Budget !!

thanks jack.Now i know the difference.

no problem vantheman.. :)