My sms service blocked by PTA (says spam criteria)

Salam everyone

guess what. my sms service as been blocked by pta or my cellular compnay. they say i m sending too many sms in short time.

however the spam criteria is sending more than 200 sms in 15mintues. right?

may be the changed the criteria.

They use "Fair Use" policy everywhere... They may have found you using your sms package for commercial sort of activities.

Whatever may be the reason, call them to re-active your services.

if more than 5 people complain on same sms PTA will block your outgoing sms for few days . The easiest remedy of this is just wait and it will b ok automatically not more than 15 to 20 days .

my many friends have faced this situation and all reported that the service is again activated in more or less 15 days automatically .

[quote=“furqanalimir, post:, topic:”]

Salam everyone

guess what. my sms service as been blocked by pta or my cellular compnay. they say i m sending too many sms in short time.

however the spam criteria is sending more than 200 sms in 15mintues. right?

[/quote]

that rule applies on SAME sms to more than 200 people and doesnt apply on Different sms to 200 numbers or single number .

The capping is logged by PTA that if you send 200 sms on same no or different numbers within 15 minutes then your outgoing sms facility will blocked and for restoration call on 0800-55055

Who the eff sends 200 msgs in 15 minutes? :o

Thanks PTA... at least you're not totally useless.

[quote=“Faisal, post:7, topic:21650”]

Who the eff sends 200 msgs in 15 minutes? :o

Thanks PTA... at least you're not totally useless.

[/quote]

we have a private school and we need to send over 1200 sms sometimes to parents (in case of sudden closure / political pangay) and i send that thru a software , never get blocked . it sends more than 200 msgs in 15 minutes (but on different numbers) .

[quote=“nadeem5476, post:8, topic:21650”]

we have a private school and we need to send over 1200 sms sometimes to parents (in case of sudden closure / political pangay) and i send that thru a software , never get blocked . it sends more than 200 msgs in 15 minutes (but on different numbers) .

[/quote]

That's not an excuse mate in fact, its a necessity and a very important one in certain circumstances. if you're running a school, then you should get an exception from PTA on all of your school official numbers. and PTA should & has to comply to this & not to just your school but every school.

is that the case with the OP too? cause he didn't mention if he is running a school....

[quote=“Faisal, post:9, topic:21650”]

That's not an excuse mate in fact, its a necessity and a very important one in certain circumstances. if you're running a school, then you should get an exception from PTA on all of your school official numbers. and PTA should & has to comply to this & not to just your school but every school.

is that the case with the OP too? cause he didn't mention if he is running a school....

[/quote]

why i to complain ?? my service never interrupted

which software do you use nadeem shaib. for sending the messages.