My site does not contains any pirated software

Anyone is saying my site contains pirated contents but it really do not contains it only contains songs,movies,& live tv

^ are these movies licensed to you by the movie studios for broadcast to other people? if not then ur content is pirated no matter what u say

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ are these movies licensed to you by the movie studios for broadcast to other people? if not then ur content is pirated no matter what u say
[/quote]

Where you live? if you live in pakistan then you should now these movies are indian movies we can purchase a dvd of these movies freely?

Im i am correct?

^ yes but that does not mean that they are not pirated and if i recall correctly you are on the web on a forum which has rules if you dont like em you can go elsewhere :P

@asmar

If you want to advertise your websites then join www.forumpakistan.com and advertise there, they allow advertisements.

^ yes but that does not mean that they are not pirated and if i recall correctly you are on the web on a forum which has rules if you dont like em you can go elsewhere :P
[/quote]

Is indian movies are pirated?

^ yup

@asmar

If you want to advertise your websites then join www.forumpakistan.com and advertise there, they allow advertisements.

[/quote]

is it advertisment

Where you live? if you live in pakistan then you should now these movies are indian movies we can purchase a dvd of these movies freely?

Im i am correct?

[/quote]

bro let us knw how do u define piracy? :confused:

is it advertisment

[/quote]

Yes it is.

This thread serves no useful purpose. Asmar and Ultimate Hero, stop spamming.