My package is not delivered yet

Hey guys this is Hazy and I'm making a post about delayed Package from USA smile.gif

My friend from USA sent me a package via service * Priority Mail International® and in the box items are.
1: SMARTPHONE
2: USB
3: SUPERBOWL REPLICA RING
the Parcel was shipped on 17-02-15 and to my surprise it reached Pakistan on 20-02-15 but then something really weird happened and the USPS Website showed the box was in UAE ON 24-02-15 WT*!!! and on the same day it showed its back in PAKISTAN the links right below
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...=cw967468466us

My Friend has shipped me about 9 boxes before but via *Priority Mail Express International®* and ( some of those boxes were pretty big ones ) but all of them were delivered to me safe and sound and pretty much on time.
but this box hasn't been delivered yet and I've lost a box back in 2012 with containing PS2 PSP AND CDS SENT VIA THIS SAME SERVICE *PRIORITY MAIL INTL* but it never got here. So its been 17 days already and I'm really worried Cuz I really don't want this box to share the same fate and Don't wanna experience that loss again.
Please Guys help me or and suggest me something.

Sorry if the post was long and Thanks for reading. Your response will be immeasurably appreciated.

Its comming through Pakistan Post which is unreliable and full of hassles. For valueable packages its recommended to use a proper carrier like Fedex.
Anyways, packages get delayed because of customs work. Packages which the customs office can valueate are usually sent without hassle, but expensive items get detained. You should contact Pakistan Post about the package with its tracking number and get its updated status.
If the package doesn't arrive you should eventually receive a letter from customs office about coming to the GPO to get the package cleared. The usual process is to visit them and inquire about the problem with the package, an NOC from PTA might be required for mobile phones. You will have to furnish their requirements and file an application for getting the item cleared -> this is usually about giving chai pani to several assistants who get the application signed and processed by officials. After all is done you will receive the item at home where you will pay the actual fee to the postman.

if there is a mobile phone in it, it surely will be detained until you cleared it via NOC from PTA. good luck amigo

[quote=“hashmi1, post:2, topic:21957”]

Its comming through Pakistan Post which is unreliable and full of hassles. For valueable packages its recommended to use a proper carrier like Fedex.
Anyways, packages get delayed because of customs work. Packages which the customs office can valueate are usually sent without hassle, but expensive items get detained. You should contact Pakistan Post about the package with its tracking number and get its updated status.
If the package doesn't arrive you should eventually receive a letter from customs office about coming to the GPO to get the package cleared. The usual process is to visit them and inquire about the problem with the package, an NOC from PTA might be required for mobile phones. You will have to furnish their requirements and file an application for getting the item cleared -> this is usually about giving chai pani to several assistants who get the application signed and processed by officials. After all is done you will receive the item at home where you will pay the actual fee to the postman.

[/quote]

Ok Bhai jan I get it. but its never happened before. My friend has shipped me stuff 10 times more expensive. But it never happened before. but as soon as he used Priority mode. Its intercepted again MAY BE LOST. Cuz i lost a box back in 2012 shipped via priority mode.

And what number am i supposed to contact Bro. Would you please help me out in this regard.

[quote="MrKamran, post:3, topic:21957"]

if there is a mobile phone in it, it surely will be detained until you cleared it via NOC from PTA. good luck amigo

[/quote]

and how do i do it Brother. I'd be so nice of you if you elaborated your suggestion.

[quote=“HAZY, post:4, topic:21957”]

and how do i do it Brother. I'd be so nice of you if you elaborated your suggestion.

[/quote]

here you go this will help you