My NEW PC!

hi guys, just wanted to share my new PC pics with u. built it today !!

Intel Core i7 930

Asus P6T

OCZ 12GB DDR3 RAM

OCZ 60GB SSD

W.D 1Tb HDD

Asus HD 5770 1GB Graphics

Corsair 750W PSU

Cooler Master HAF 932 Casing

pc1.jpg

pc2.jpg

pc3.jpg

pc-score01.png

Old pc ratings above, new pc ratings below !!

pc-score02.png

So what's the best time to break into your house? Man i lost my Airsoft Toygun so i think I have to rely only on water gun. :D

So what are the costs?

hahahaha water gun !! costs r following;

Intel Core i7 930 => 26,200

Asus P6T => 20,600

OCZ 12GB DDR3 RAM => 32,000

OCZ 60GB SSD => 13,000

W.D 1Tb HDD => 10,100

Asus HD 5770 1GB Graphics => 17,300

Corsair 750W PSU => 11,300

Cooler Master HAF 932 Casing => 17,000

In Total = 1,47,500 R.s

am now bankrupt and in debt :P

Now you also need a new LCD because this one is too small, but you are already bankrupt, 147500 :-o what do you do? Rob Banks?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

what do you do? Rob Banks?
[/quote]

Lolzzzzz

the current one i have is 19" but the casing is huge so it looks too small beside it.

^I would recommend you a 23" .

wow what a PC its a Ferrari PC

Man..... Thats a PC I dream of having, What you intend to do with this ? Gaming ? Programming ?

And yeah do let us know what you do other then robbing bank :P

i am a web developer, designer of Game Mode Magazine (Pakistan's only gaming mag) and a passionate video maker, won 1st in short film competition at LUMS Olympiad 2009 and 2nd in the 2010. so my PC usage is quite heavy. i aint a rich person but i still manage some how to buy expensive products, thanks to ALLAH !!

Remarkable..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i am a web developer, designer of Game Mode Magazine (Pakistan’s only gaming mag) and a passionate video maker, won 1st in short film competition at LUMS Olympiad 2009 and 2nd in the 2010. so my PC usage is quite heavy. i aint a rich person but i still manage some how to buy expensive products, thanks to ALLAH !!
[/quote]

well no doubt this is remarkable,

Will you mind sharing here that short film ? we all members will be happy :)

http://vimeo.com/channels/mashproductions

congratulations on the pc,,, great configurations

hmm.i'm being jealoused....by the way,congrats....

Woah, nice PC.

BTW, that LCD looks tiny man, infact microscopic compared to the casing besides it. I'd go for something 2x that size for such a beast of a PC.

Very nice looking PC. But I have to question the necessity for the 750W PSU. I am guessing you bought it for future upgrades?

Why is the HDD costing you 10k? Is it a black edition drive? 1TB drives cost around 7k these days.

congrats..

If I were you I would put that huge casing on the floor next to your desk...

@roka i was initially buying corsair 650w psu but it got out of stock every where, so i had to go with 750w as going lower was not a gud option. yes the HDD is black edition Sata 6Gb/s 64mb cache.

@AbbasJin i will be buying another lcd to have multi-display which is rather better option then buying a 20+' lcd as it cost starts from 18000 r.s so i rather buy another 19' on 10000 r.s and have lots of screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen which will help a lot in my video editing too and gr8 for multi-tasking.

@firestorm the casing is sitting now on a low height table beside the regular one. its too big as for a regular desk.

Great system :).... and I thought I had the best on WP... ah well... :)