My Mobile got Stolen after Friday Prayers

Hi Guys,

Today after Friday Prayers, My mobile (Nokia E71) Got stolen.

I came out of the Masjid, and went to buy Mangoes and Ice Cream on the street outside. I was wearing Shalwar Kameez.

When I came back home, I realised my Mobile was not in my pocket. It was pick pocketed while I was buying the stuff, as there were many people there.

I blocked the sim and called CPLC to block the mobile also. They said it will be blocked within 24 hours.

The point of this post is to advice you guys to be very careful after Friday prayers. There are many pickpockets roaming around there.

The best option is to never take your mobile to Friday prayers. If you have to, then do not buy anything from outside the masjid, as this raises the risk of your mobile being pick pocketed. Always keep an eye on your mobile after Friday Prayers.

So always be VERY careful during Friday Prayers. I heard this advice before, but I ignored it. So please do not ignore this advice.

Nabeel

very sad.......

dude..

in this country people get shot at during Namaz-i-Jumma and you are talking about your mobile being stolen..

well my advice to you is beware while offering Namaz-i-Jumma that you dont get shot at.. then try saving your mobile phone..

and stay frosty..

@ShukaT u r rite bro, but come on, have a break on all this yar, his cell phone 's been stolen, dont scold or discourage him.... :(

@nab: thanx for your advice jigx, we will takecare of it, n may ur personal data wont get caught or utilize by those guys!

May Allah Bless u all

nab very sad,you lost a expensive handset.Anyhow a man learns from his mistakes :)

A month ago my shoes got stolen after Friday prayers and molvi sahab was saying:

"Koye baat nahe, koye zarooratmand ho ga"

thx for spelling correction.

^Your shoes or Shows!

Once i lost my shoes in mosques and molvi sahab's remarks were: جو دوسروں کی جوتیاں اُٹھاتا ہے اس ہی کی جوتی اٹھائ جاتی ے۔

@nab

I always follow a golden rule when going to mosque: Always turn your mobile to silent and leave it home so it doesn't comes between you and GOD. :)

Anyways i feel sorry for the one who picked your cell phone, as it is immoral to do so.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi Guys,

I came out of the Masjid, and went to buy Mangoes and Ice Cream on the street outside. I was wearing Shalwar Kameez.

When I came back home, I realised my Mobile was not in my pocket. It was pick pocketed while I was buying the stuff, as there were many people there.

I blocked the sim and called CPLC to block the mobile also. They said it will be blocked within 24 hours.

The point of this post is to advice you guys to be very careful after Friday prayers. There are many pickpockets roaming around there.

The best option is to never take your mobile to Friday prayers. If you have to, then do not buy anything from outside the masjid, as this raises the risk of your mobile being pick pocketed. Always keep an eye on your mobile after Friday Prayers.

So always be VERY careful during Friday Prayers. I heard this advice before, but I ignored it. So please do not ignore this advice.

Nabeel

[/quote]

so said to hear that but y u took your ph along when u offer prayer…

People here don’t wear new shoes or sandels when they offer prayer…

again i am so sad that u lost ur ph…

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi Guys,

Nabeel

[/quote]

Sad to hear about your mobile… but how can you be “sure” that it was stolen or pick pocketed ?

Or you sure about this because of the “Karachi” factor ?

May it somehow got left behind in the mosque … have you tried going back to the mosque and asking the care takers over there?