My literature and tech blog!

Review my english literature and tech blog:

http://www.lit-techfreak.blogspot.com/

Suggest me some improvements..

If any1 wants to write on my blog,then you are more than welcome....

I have seen you have pasted an Alexa Rancking of your blogspot, well dude that is for Blogspot.com. Not your blog Rancking. Remove it before users remove your blog from there bookmark menus :)

And what are those menus on upper area?? they dont do anything??

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have seen you have pasted an Alexa Rancking of your blogspot, well dude that is for Blogspot.com. Not your blog Rancking. Remove it before users remove your blog from there bookmark menus :)
[/quote]

What bad does it do…:expressionless:

Well I 'll remove it…

By the way I have seen many sites showing alexa…!!!

And what are those menus on upper area?? they dont do anything??
[/quote]

actually I have made that recently…I am going through the process of editing html…In near offing,they will do SOMETHING:expressionless:

Comment on the stuff…

Very nice efforts dogarsahab. You have selected some of finest pieces in your collection :) Great job.

P.S. I can't resist to say that due to white background of web-site, it is hard to see snow falling :)

Very nice efforts dogarsahab. You have selected some of finest pieces in your collection :) Great job.

P.S. I can’t resist to say that due to white background of web-site, it is hard to see snow falling :)

[/quote]

Exactly wampyr…

But I have some special association with the WHITE colour:|

I needed a very simple template and clean and nothing can be more cleaner than white colour!!This is what my logic.

the dream visitors number is what satan wrote:|

Lol hopefully you will get. Are you free? you can make a guest post at my blog :)

okay..What do u want me to write about???

okay…What do u want me to write about???
[/quote]

Anything relating to my blog :)

hmm...okay I ''ll check it out..I am updating my blog now-a-days..After two or three days,I 'll give a try....

No more comments....

@ dogarsahab

White background is really decent. But you have snow-falling javascript (add-on) which is almost invisible due to white background.

I'll suggest to either change background to very light shade (very light shade of cream) or remove snow-falling JavaScript (because it's almost invisible).

Just a friendly suggestion. :)

no problem..I should give a light shade...

thanks by the way!!!

and one more thing wampyr..I am thinking of buying a domain for my blog..

What do u suggest..?Should I do this at this point of time or do it later after seeing whether my blog is getting some traffic or not...??/

^ dogarsahab

If you want to host your blog on a domain then it is best to do it as early as possible, especially before your blog get famous (bookmarked by lots of people) and has regular visitors. If you can then do it now.

Get a dot com, host on a good quality web-hosting service and put your blog on your own domain. InshAllah, after 6 months or a year (with regular, interesting and somewhat exclusive (not copied) articles, your blog/web-site will get steady traffic. :)

Good luck!