My Hotmail and Rapidshare account Hacked :@:@

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Dj Nomi Maybe he Got your Password By Phising

People Did This Mostly To heck Id’s

[/quote]

well yeah people did but nothing happened like this to me .

Probably a key logger.

ok i am quite shocked about i thing which come to my notice last night , most of people using Rapidshare might know about the security code unlock / lock , when you lock your RS account you get a new security code ( randomly numbers) every time , but i saw on 26 i locked my account i got same code , where as on 28 i got an other mail by RS which not actually locked by me it looks like that hacker was already hacked my RS account and on that day which is 28 i got mail from RS about my security code and quite surprsingly the code on 28th mail was same as on 26th mail. this thing is pinching me , :S

WOhooooo .. die hacker die hacker.

got my RS account back to after communicating with there support for 2 days . :)

^congratulation

now one shocking thing will share very soon , i am getting some passwd reset email which is very difficult to differentiate between the original which i got from microsoft Live and 2nd mail which i got after getting my RS back , an other #$%# attempt by the hacker . will share you and comparison of both emails.

^ He(the hacker) seems to b one really clever fellow. B very careful abt it this time, DJNomi.

^ He(the hacker) seems to b one really clever fellow. B very careful abt it this time, DJNomi.
[/quote]

but one thing is clear he is the bloody indian as he replied me when i got Rs back :)

^ What did he say?

DJNomi give sadka. lol

:cool: congrats....................

try and hack his account, it will be real fun then,

try and hack his account, it will be real fun then,
[/quote]

:confused:

, it hurts me a lot he said damn !@#$ :@ i will blast his ass the !@#$%^&. ass hole transferred all my files to his account :@

here is his reply.

"

Want Your Files Back Buddy

Hahahahahahhahahahaha Thx Files me genrating 2k points daily thx to you Love you !@#$ !@#$%

Muahhhhhhhhhhhhh !@#$%^ !@#$ Tumhara khoon hi ganda hai "

DJNomi give sadka. lol
[/quote]

hahahaha +100 ^

btw Djnomi send him one email " who cares" that will be enough for him , spending time communicating and abusing him will be a waste of time for you ,he is indian and will remain indian "kuttay ke dum hamesha thairee raithee hai " :D

he is indian and will remain indian "kuttay ke dum hamesha thairee raithee hai " :D
[/quote]

Very well said buddy.

hahahaha +100 ^

btw Djnomi send him one email " who cares" that will be enough for him , spending time communicating and abusing him will be a waste of time for you ,he is indian and will remain indian "kuttay ke dum hamesha thairee raithee hai " :D

[/quote]

yeah i know :) , anyways i am still in communication with rapidshare i am optimistic that i will got back my all files which he transfer to his account , and i got them all back , seriously he will be biggest loser of this world . lol :) lets see

You know, Xainnadeem is right here, don't waste your time and energy with those crappy people, instead, put your full concentration on your account's security. Otherwise, is there any shortage of such samples?

You know, Xainnadeem is right here, don’t waste your time and energy with those crappy people, instead, put your full concentration on your account’s security. Otherwise, is there any shortage of such samples?
[/quote]

yup i left him and more careful about my accounts security . samples ??? sorry ??

you're soo lucky to have your RS account back bro.

its better to take some precautions .. even for registering on some int. websites i use disposable email addresses :D