My Hotmail and Rapidshare account Hacked :@:@

hello friends , damn i am very much upset my hotmail id hacked i dont understand how this happened [ some son of @@@@@ did this ] , and he changed all passwords security question , how can i get it back any solutions :(.

and !@#$%^& also hacked my RS account :@:@:@ [ more then 2 lac points ] RS is not important to me but my MSN ID is very important i am using it from more then 6 years :@:@:@:@:@:@

helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp :( :( :(

^ Contact Hotmail support.

ah yeah just contacted them got a ticket number lets see :(

my RS account damn :@ :(

thats y it is advised to keep a very complicated security secret question....

btw u r D.JocKey y will someone hack ur account.. :(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

thats y it is advised to keep a very complicated security secret question…

btw u r D.JocKey y will someone hack ur account… :(

[/quote]

he was fan of my RS account :) basicaly he was RS hacker , anyways thankyou to Microsoft that i got my email address back :)

and this was the son of !@#$% he changed my secret question and passwd all things to his own i dont know how he got my email passwd.

9870598705...rspremiumreseller@gmail.com

be aware from the above given info person was from india :@:@

Please explain us, how to contact yahoo or hotmail in case we also lost access to our account.

Please explain us, how to contact yahoo or hotmail in case we also lost access to our account.
[/quote]

simply contact their customer support and they will ask some info about your emails , their subjects and contacts and if you have some folders in your email they will ask about it , just give this details to them and you will get a ticket from them and i was given 24 hrs and with in 16 hrs i got passwd reset email from them and that’s how i got my email back

Do you know the guy personally who hacked your account? I mean, have you ever had any interaction with him in any way?

Do you know the guy personally who hacked your account? I mean, have you ever had any interaction with him in any way?
[/quote]

never ever , the info i got as i mentioned above the person belongs from india and his basic motive was to hack my RS account which he did :(

Where did you email hotmail on? abuse@hotmail.com?

Where did you email hotmail on? abuse@hotmail.com?
[/quote]

here is the link

http://bit.ly/qnKt4

Oh thankyou very mcuh DJ!

Oh thankyou very mcuh DJ!
[/quote]

NP :)

If someone wants to hack your RS account, its understandable, but, if someone wants your personal hotmail account, that is something!!!!!!!!!Do you have any financial transaction on hotmail?

I am always of the opinion that why would my personal email account be hacked? What will the unknown hacker get out of it? Yeah, if the hacker is known to me, I mean, if he is someone from my friends of family or colleague or someone who has met me even once, then, I can say that yes, he can enjoy with my personal account.

If someone wants to hack your RS account, its understandable, but, if someone wants your personal hotmail account, that is something!!!Do you have any financial transaction on hotmail?

I am always of the opinion that why would my personal email account be hacked? What will the unknown hacker get out of it? Yeah, if the hacker is known to me, I mean, if he is someone from my friends of family or colleague or someone who has met me even once, then, I can say that yes, he can enjoy with my personal account.

[/quote]

to hack RS he have to hack my hotmail id coz RS is affiliated with my hotmail account so he hacked my account got the security lock from my hotmail id then logged in my rs account changed my hotmail id from there put up his own changed passwd and my rs gone … that is the case. but question which teasing me is how he got hacked my hotmail id . where there no email file downloaded , and the info which i changes after reseting my hotmail ID , the info already there was of some indian person or iranian.

dj nomi it gives me shivers to just heard dat ur personal email account hacked i thought it was impossible but now i m concenrd about gmail security

@ choclate .. well what can i say .

now i am worried about my RS account :( RS support sucks damn 24 hrs gone no response to my email yet

Yeah, right after I posted, I started having an idea as to your hotmail must be affiliated with RS. Now it makes sense to me. Right!!!!!!! I feel bad for you because I know, to collect rapidshare points, it does require hard work. Chalo, hopefully, it is going to give you one more opportunity to get started one more time. A few tips from my side too: keep as difficult passwords as possible, including both numbers and alphabets, upper case and lower case, keep changing your security question as well as your password after every 15 days, do not use your hotmail account, that is, your main hotmail account for msn chat, make another account for chatting and stuff, do not publish your main account anywhere on the web, your password must be lengthy, that is, must be 16 character long, and, what else,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay away from fishing sites.

Dj Nomi Maybe he Got your Password By Phising

People Did This Mostly To heck Id's

Yeah, right after I posted, I started having an idea as to your hotmail must be affiliated with RS. Now it makes sense to me. Right!!! I feel bad for you because I know, to collect rapidshare points, it does require hard work. Chalo, hopefully, it is going to give you one more opportunity to get started one more time. A few tips from my side too: keep as difficult passwords as possible, including both numbers and alphabets, upper case and lower case, keep changing your security question as well as your password after every 15 days, do not use your hotmail account, that is, your main hotmail account for msn chat, make another account for chatting and stuff, do not publish your main account anywhere on the web, your password must be lengthy, that is, must be 16 character long, and, what else,stay away from fishing sites.
[/quote]

thankyou for tips :)