My hard earned money is gone - White Collar Mugging by Wateen

On 26 June Midnight, I deposited 1700 rupee vouchers in my account.

Next morning I called their office that my portal is no accessing. Thy change my password, and the helpline confirmed my balance is 1783/- (THE CSR name was Mariam)

In the evening I tried to login but couldn;t, when I call the helpline they told me my balance is 1263 and i should deposit Rs.500 more to start my service.

I dont have any proof as the cards were thrown and Gods knows where they are right now after the recharge.

I swear on Allah, that I recharged them properly.

Funny thing is after I recharges this new 500.00 card, my internet got started and the balance showed was 382/- last night and today it shows 120 something.

I suggest everyone to pay amount in their offices physically or keep the card for atleast 1 week after recharge.

There is some system error in their account software or Wateen is also involved in Financial Fraud as well now.

Rs. 500 is not a big amount and it is a big amount for lot of people. I am quite sensitive because I earned it not easily.

Welcome to the Era of White Collar Corruption of Multinationals.

did you see in "voucher reload history" in selfcare portal?

and didn't you ask the CSR about this thing when he/she told you about the balance is 1263 and you need more to add?

were you going to avail winback offer? as other than that if your balance is 1263 in positive then you can use the internet. I am supposing you were going for winback offer. weren't you?

anyways. keeping the cards with you for a couple of days is a good idea and I do that some times.

Some pretty harsh words there my friend. Putting the label of Fraud on an entire company is not appropriate I think. Just as you have earned the money not easily, similarly we working in Wateen are doing the same.

If that sort of thing was happening on regular basis then you would think that the 60,000+ customers recharging their account on monthly basis would have had something to say about it.

Anyways, let me investigate this for you. Please email me your account user ID and contact number so I can see what happened. If in fact there is a mistake from our end, I will make sure you get compensated for it.

Regards.

It's a god damn Arabian company, they can do anything! If the owner is an Arab, expect cheating and pathetic services :)

Still waiting on response from /\ /\/ /\ /\/\

neither govt nor Private systems are perfect in Pakistan

Well dear Mr. Wateen CSR.

The company history has well proven how good your accounts has been in the last 1 1/2 year.

As i mentioned I lost the cards and I don't have any valid proof to justify my case. Furthermore, if I believe your good intentions, there is no record as i have been told by your CS officer.

All i am confused is, I entered the card in my senses and confirmed the balance myself in night and the next day the balance was reduced, even after the confirmation from your office. This is something that is not clear to me till now.

The thing that keep of annoying me and made me use hard words is quite interesting.

I went to you Franchise in Rawalpindi on Mall Road, around 3 pm and i told them my account ID and asked them to take the money from me and the 3 Clowns sitting there suggested me to go to shop on left named Shaheen Chemist and buy cards from there and upload them on online.

If those stupid guys would have done their job and accepted Cash from me, this situation would have never occurred.

I am kind of person who prefer to do Cash transactions thn using cards.

I have learned my lesson..........indeed there is a lesson for everyone, including you, our blog fellow blog members. Its upto you how you can make things better for others.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Well dear Mr. Wateen CSR.

The company history has well proven how good your accounts has been in the last 1 1/2 year.

As i mentioned I lost the cards and I don’t have any valid proof to justify my case. Furthermore, if I believe your good intentions, there is no record as i have been told by your CS officer.

All i am confused is, I entered the card in my senses and confirmed the balance myself in night and the next day the balance was reduced, even after the confirmation from your office. This is something that is not clear to me till now.

The thing that keep of annoying me and made me use hard words is quite interesting.

I went to you Franchise in Rawalpindi on Mall Road, around 3 pm and i told them my account ID and asked them to take the money from me and the 3 Clowns sitting there suggested me to go to shop on left named Shaheen Chemist and buy cards from there and upload them on online.

If those stupid guys would have done their job and accepted Cash from me, this situation would have never occurred.

I am kind of person who prefer to do Cash transactions thn using cards.

I have learned my lesson…indeed there is a lesson for everyone, including you, our blog fellow blog members. Its upto you how you can make things better for others.

[/quote]

Forget cash transactions. Write them a cheque next time. That way you have proof of payment in your bank account records.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Still waiting on response from /\ // /\ //</div>[/quote]

You got my reply.

Still waiting for your update about the quality of services and improvement commitments in your organization.

Otherwise this blog title is 100% true and valid