My downloading speed is fine but but it takes a long time to load websites

i am facing a weird problem from last two days. my downloading speed is fine (130kb/s for 1mpb internet) but websites takes a long time to load. except of google.

things that i've tried.

using different browsers.

Clearing cache, temporary memory etc etc.

changing dns.

but nothing works, any suggestions?

Change DNS to open DNS

Sent from my GT-I9505

[quote=“masters, post:2, topic:21478”]

Change DNS to open DNS

Sent from my GT-I9505

[/quote]

its far better. but not up to par. thanks.

Something is btr then nothing:)

Sent from my GT-I9505

better change your internet connection than changing to open/google dns.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:5, topic:21478”]

better change your internet connection than changing to open/google dns.

[/quote]

well i am fine with the existing one. sure there is once in a month unique issue but there aren't any "better alternative" available here. besides its back to normal today :P

I experience the same problem. PTCL service is always patchy for me, recently it has been very poor. Opened a complaint for the same issue OP described. Their auto phone calls were driving everyone crazy so I just hit 1 for "problem fixed". The problem is never truly fixed until you disconnect PTCL.

It has been over 2 weeks at least with this latest problem and no end in sight. PTCL was offering a trial 4MB connection for the past 2 months - I guess they thought we would be so impressed by the blazing fast speeds we would stay at 4MB. Throughout the promotion, I never even touched 300KB/s on downloads, webpages loaded slowly and were often “broken”. Not only is PTCL incompetent, it is dishonest. They really take the P in PTCL seriously!

Please share the avg ping time for some of the sites you are facing issues with.

[quote=“aamirhassan, post:, topic:”]

i am facing a weird problem from last two days. my downloading speed is fine (130kb/s for 1mpb internet) but websites takes a long time to load. except of google.

things that i've tried.

using different browsers.

Clearing cache, temporary memory etc etc.

changing dns.

but nothing works, any suggestions?

[/quote]

Its ptcl Server end issue.

You can resolve it by using 116.71.241.198 & 116.71.241.214

It will load websites quite it should be but downloading on international wesbites is disturbed a bit.