Solar Panel 4*200w=800w

Epsolar cantoler Mppt 40A Tracer 4210RN

Np Dry Batries 100Ah 4*400Ah

UPS 2000V

Here pics

Any Suggestion to improve system?

What was the cost ? Nice setup .Worth the bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man where are you located........... in some rural area probably judging by the background of pics.

Zulfi,

Nice work.

I hope the panels are securely mounted/grouted at both ends.

Aurangzeb

[quote=“koder, post:2, topic:22022”]

What was the cost ? Nice setup .Worth the bucks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/quote]

[quote="MrKamran, post:3, topic:22022"]

man where are you located........... in some rural area probably judging by the background of pics.

[/quote]

Yes its rural area Badin sindh

[quote="aurangzebhaque, post:4, topic:22022"]

Zulfi,

Nice work.

I hope the panels are securely mounted/grouted at both ends.

Aurangzeb

[/quote]

Very secured

good work ! can u tell price seprately of every module in system .. also the output power at max in amps ?

The wire you used is not made for this application , use a DC wire instead of AC . , Also remove the box covers of the battery it will make the battery temp high . you can check the difference in your charger, i had that mistake earlier and the temp drop was about 4 degrees , thats good for your batteries health .,

#goodLuck

"Any Suggestion to improve system?"

Keep the panels clean, as much as you can.

Remove the cartons/packing from the batteries. Will improve battery's heat dissipation.

If not already done, paint the Iron-mounting-frame with Red-Oxide under-coat.

[quote=“gbaz, post:6, topic:22022”]

good work ! can u tell price seprately of every module in system .. also the output power at max in amps ?

[/quote]

i have not meter to check amp..how i can check amp?

Ups Price ................26000

4 Panel Price...........72000

4 Batries 100ah Price..56000

Cantoler price..........25000

Stand for 4 panle price...2800

wire and other acc price....3000

Total System 184800

[quote="nadeem5476, post:7, topic:22022"]

The wire you used is not made for this application , use a DC wire instead of AC . , Also remove the box covers of the battery it will make the battery temp high . you can check the difference in your charger, i had that mistake earlier and the temp drop was about 4 degrees , thats good for your batteries health .,

#goodLuck

[/quote]

thx for sug.....i will remove cover....AC/DC wire different?iam using good qaulity ac wire

[quote="enlightened, post:8, topic:22022"]

"Any Suggestion to improve system?"

Keep the panels clean, as much as you can.

Remove the cartons/packing from the batteries. Will improve battery's heat dissipation.

If not already done, paint the Iron-mounting-frame with Red-Oxide under-coat.

[/quote]

Thx...i will remove cover frm batries

I am interested in this setup

what can be run on this setup

how many fans lights ect

and what will be the backup time?

[quote=“BillaBadmash, post:10, topic:22022”]

I am interested in this setup

what can be run on this setup

how many fans lights ect

and what will be the backup time?

[/quote]

3 fan 100 watt and 5saver 25watt...24h

please anyone suggest me good setup for solar. I just want to charge my batteries in summer to safe myself from hourly load shedding and 8 hr loading shedding which happen once in a week from 8am to 2pm.

I already got APC 2700 watts UPS four batteries of AGS 135 Amp which is recommaned by UPS seller.

[quote=“zulfiali86, post:9, topic:22022”]

Total System 184800

thx for sug.....i will remove cover....AC/DC wire different?iam using good qaulity ac wire

[/quote]

Was planning a setup in same range , thank you for providing details. I have UPS and bateries so cost will be around 90,000

[quote=“zulfiali86, post:9, topic:22022”]

Total System 184800

[/quote]

buy UNI-T 203 clamp meter and clamp on + wire coming out of charge controller meter will tell you amps ;)

Basically things done in a better way.

Because this is a high current system, always tie cable properly and place in conduit to avoid lossening of cables and sparks.

one important thing missing is earthing/grounding.

share the wiring scheme with friends here also how do you switch off during daytime.

[quote=“tufail_74, post:15, topic:22022”]

Basically things done in a better way.

Because this is a high current system, always tie cable properly and place in conduit to avoid lossening of cables and sparks.

one important thing missing is earthing/grounding.

share the wiring scheme with friends here also how do you switch off during daytime.

[/quote]

means?

if you really want to enjoy this system for years , replace the AC fans to DC fans , m using 27 DC fans in my home alhamdoLILLAH on solar , each consumes 30 watts and the RPMs are same as the normal AC fan .

your controller 4210 maximum supports 100vlts DC (open circuit) , u will get some more power if you connect all your panels to series OR parallel seies (keep in mind the total VoC should not go beyond 100 volts Dc) you will get about 35 watts more by this setup . its a nice idea to put your charge controller little away from the heat of UPS , because this controller doesnt have a builtin fan to make it cool so it is wise to hook this C/C in an airy environment .

Hope you didnt cut the MC4 connectors of the panels . or Did you :( ??

Also buy a MT5 meter for this controller and you will get the upto date readings from that including the charging current / batteries temp and state of charge SoC , and many more things , i m using mt5 with this charge controller and with others too .

m available to give good advice without any charge and bad intention at all :)

good luck brother .

What ups are you using? Is it hybrid?

If not, how do you switch to wapda at night?

[quote=“nadeem5476, post:17, topic:22022”]

if you really want to enjoy this system for years , replace the AC fans to DC fans , m using 27 DC fans in my home alhamdoLILLAH on solar , each consumes 30 watts and the RPMs are same as the normal AC fan .

your controller 4210 maximum supports 100vlts DC (open circuit) , u will get some more power if you connect all your panels to series OR parallel seies (keep in mind the total VoC should not go beyond 100 volts Dc) you will get about 35 watts more by this setup . its a nice idea to put your charge controller little away from the heat of UPS , because this controller doesnt have a builtin fan to make it cool so it is wise to hook this C/C in an airy environment .

Hope you didnt cut the MC4 connectors of the panels . or Did you :( ??

Also buy a MT5 meter for this controller and you will get the upto date readings from that including the charging current / batteries temp and state of charge SoC , and many more things , i m using mt5 with this charge controller and with others too .

m available to give good advice without any charge and bad intention at all :)

good luck brother .

[/quote]

1st My question...i have alrady 800watt this cantoler...can i add more panel on this cantorler?my each panel 36

which dc fan u are using can u share model price also share ur system pics..i removed connectors

for the safe side you can use 1040 watts of panel (total) and u can use more than this too but with a trick and that is not safe for the beginners .

i m using http://i.imgur.com/2nEk0zI.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZuMRUMz.jpg

price per fan is 8500 Rupees