Music Torrents?

Im looking for a torrent site which is dedicated for Music or has a very good database of music. I listen to trance music so im mostly interested in those.

Any idea guys?

No Torrent trackers are for large data transfer you may have noticed mostly torrents has on their trackers HD movies tv shows etc but not music because music comes with less data and life

let me tell you some ways to enjoy music

Open your Yahoo messenger there is a radio listen it and create your artist play list and then radio will play your artist randomly Isn't It Great?

another way is search on youtube (youtube has every thing western entertainment) download flv file convert it in to mp3 with high bit/rates now you have your own copy right music! hows that?

last google.com.pk

--

Well im not looking at those options. I want high quality mp3 files.

There r some dedicated music trackers out there.... but i doubt that you will be able to get an account there...

what.cd *best

waffles.fm *next to the best

I think you want random stuff right? try demonoid.me or btjunkie.org either by searching for some specific files or just typing trance.

Or you can check out the list of private music tracker here and .....

Try to use file hosting sites instead of torrents. Torrents are very risky now a days.

If anyone has an invite for TranceTraffic, Let me know !

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

There r some dedicated music trackers out there… but i doubt that you will be able to get an account there…

what.cd *best

waffles.fm *next to the best

I think you want random stuff right? try demonoid.me or btjunkie.org either by searching for some specific files or just typing trance.

Or you can check out the list of private music tracker here and …

[/quote]

How can i get an account at what.cd ?

well, its an invite only tracker from day 1 of its existence. I have what.cd account but unfortunately, I am yet to have an invite.

Or you can try there IRC invite section channel to prepare for the test in order for someone to give an invite if you pass the test.

Yup they are 'that' elite!

I went to irc for what.cd and i found out that they had banned Pakistan. Now users from pakistan can only be invited by other users. They cannot get invitation from IRC.

Damn. Faisal please let me know if you can get me an invite from somewhere

^I had what.cd as well as other very so-called ELITE music torrent site(I have forgotten the name) but I have forgotten the passwords for both..

I will check and will give you if I find!

I had myself got after much ado BUT I am really NOT into English tracks...:(

^I had what.cd as well as other very so-called ELITE music torrent site(I have forgotten the name) but I have forgotten the passwords for both…

I will check and will give you if I find!

I had myself got after much ado BUT I am really NOT into English tracks…:(

[/quote]

Thanks ! Do let me know if you get their login id’s and passwords…

I went to irc for what.cd and i found out that they had banned Pakistan. Now users from pakistan can only be invited by other users. They cannot get invitation from IRC.

Damn. Faisal please let me know if you can get me an invite from somewhere

[/quote]

I would say don’t even bother with what.cd for various reasons…the reason for that site’s existence is pretty much different from any other p2p tracker for one and it, itself changes the whole scenario.

but don’t under estimate demonoid.me in any case… you will be surprised what you can find there specially if your into trance which I must say is very common genre.

same goes for btjunkie.org except you must know what your looking for…

Ahan. Yeah i have an account at demonoid but i use it very rarely because i use IPT regularly. Ill check out if there are music torrents at demonoid.

Do let me know if someone can get me a dedicated music private tracker

Well demonoid.me has over 109000 seeded torrents including over 35000 lossless (FLACs and others) torrents.

For the past 3 days I have been hunting FLACs like crazy. 18GB worth of quality FLACs added ;)

i use google search code for singal mp3 and it works all the time

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:13297”]

No Torrent trackers are for large data transfer you may have noticed mostly torrents has on their trackers HD movies tv shows etc but not music because music comes with less data and life

let me tell you some ways to enjoy music

Open your Yahoo messenger there is a radio listen it and create your artist play list and then radio will play your artist randomly Isn’t It Great?

another way is search on youtube (youtube has every thing western entertainment) download flv file convert it in to mp3 with high bit/rates now you have your own copy right music! hows that?

last google.com.pk

[/quote]

funny-pictures-captain-obvious-cat.jpg

Demonoid, Kickasstorrents.

Use btjunkie to search through torrent world

[quote=“Faisal, post:15, topic:13297”]

For the past 3 days I have been hunting FLACs like crazy. 18GB worth of quality FLACs added ;)
[/quote]

^^So do i lol :P replacing most of my mp3s with flacs.

but i dont have any account on any of private torrent sites so i would definitely need one. if someone can send me an invite that would be great.

Funny seeing a dead thread brought back to life! :P