Mumbai Rampage

Shock, sad, very sad incident. I won't comment much on this to prevent myself from breaking "political discussion" rule. Furthermore, media is covering it as a whole:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/11/26/india.attacks/index.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7751160.stm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/26_November_2008_Mumbai_attacks

I'll end my words with following (please don't delete it because translation to English will ruin it):

Dushman maray jashun na maniyain

Sajna wee aik din marjana hai

Hona hee tha abhai..Jab loggon kay bachay maroo gey.. Marriot say lay kay,Afghanistan say lay kay swat say lay ka pata naheen kahaan kahaan.. Loggoon ka pani band karo gey..Minorities ko maroon gey..Gand rape karo families kay samnay. Nuns ko rape karo gey,churches jalaoo hey.. To what is there to be surprised about..

Sad incident.... Really sad

Nice work :)

this is nothing.

We want more.

what they did with us. don't forget the past.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hona hee tha abhai…Jab loggon kay bachay maroo gey… Marriot say lay kay,Afghanistan say lay kay swat say lay ka pata naheen kahaan kahaan… Loggoon ka pani band karo gey…Minorities ko maroon gey…Gand rape karo families kay samnay. Nuns ko rape karo gey,churches jalaoo hey… To what is there to be surprised about…
[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]

this is nothing.

We want more.

what they did with us. don’t forget the past.

[/quote]

Are you idiots forgetting what Pakistan did to others?

Check these links to educate your ignorant selves before you make any more retarded remarks like that;

Pakistan’s Operation Searchlight

Atrocities committed by Pakistan in Bangladesh, during 1971

(both articles are available in Simple English as well, for the illiterate)

…and then yet you morons lament and wonder why your country is in such a disgraceful state; one of the worst in the civilized world.

Rejoicing over such events will only make you the target of such yourselves, only you won’t be able to recover as well from them. I only hope that the next time there is a terrorist attack in Pakistan, the first causalities are people like ali100 and slave (what an appropriate nickname though) :rolleyes:

Articles on Wikipedia involving politics have zero credibility. I learned this quite some time back. That is not to say that the event did not happen however embellished they may be on Wikipedia. Read the discussion page to know that the neutrality of the article is already in question.

Moving on to what happened in India... it's sad [explicitly] as far as loss of human lives is concerned, but we have our own problems to deal with. It's better to focus on our own problems than what is happening elsewhere.

Anyone who celebrates over an innocent life lost doesn't classify to be considered a human. Enough said :)

Perhaps it's not ideal to discuss this matter as Asad suggested rightly.

P.S. A direct attack as such of Saif-Mughal goes against the rules and was uncalled-for. When talking of civilized behavior, it's ideal to practice it.

Political discussion?

I am a Pakistani and a regular reader of the WiredPakistan.com forums, and even though I had never participated in a discussion here before, the blatantly inhumane comments of the aforementioned two posters just inflamed me to the point of having to sign up and help set the record straight, even if supported by less than infallible sources. There are many other articles than those on Wikipedia, that point to the violence perpetrated by Muslims and Pakistan-sympathizers, even before the British Raj's Partition. That is not to say the Indians have a totally pristine record, but you just cannot present Pakistan as the sole innocent victim in any case.

The fact of the matter is, a lot of the problems facing Pakistan were borne of Pakistanis themselves, and none other, so making someone else the scapegoat for the blame, is only going to delay the solutions. The poem quoted by wampyr in the original post is just spot-on.

May God bless this world, and keep it safe for our upcoming generations.

this is nothing.

We want more.

what they did with us. don’t forget the past.

[/quote]

Are you f***ing crazy? Alot of the indian population is muslims… India is the 3rd largest Muslim populated country… Those people that died yesterday im pretty sure alot of those were muslims too and because of these acts our Muslim Brothers in india will be under alot of trouble… YOU ENJOY THAT?

People like you make me feel sick. Think before you say anything.

The LEAST you can do is condemn these sort of attacks in which human lives are being lost and if you cant even do that then shut the hell up :@

Sorry for getting angry but it really gets on my nerves when people ‘enjoy’ seeing other people getting hurt or killed…

Anyone who celebrates over an innocent life lost doesn’t classify to be considered a human. Enough said :)

Perhaps it’s not ideal to discuss this matter as Asad suggested rightly.

P.S. A direct attack as such of Saif-Mughal goes against the rules and was uncalled-for. When talking of civilized behavior, it’s ideal to practice it.

[/quote]

Tell that to the homeless people of Bajaur who lost their family…

@ Mughal

Man the cries of burning almost dead people after bomb blasts sponsored by India don't bother you at all?

No one is celebrating the loss of innocent life. But the tactical victory is commendable. When our children in Pakistan are being bombed,we are at war..

people died Gujrat were also muslim,

What India is doing in pakistan is not hidden :D

Indians are behind all the scene you are seeing in NWFP and rest of the country. Either you accpet it or not. but its true. :D

i lived in India almost 5 years with my family, my father was in foreign affairs department and (_______). I don't care what happens with Indian and it's population.

Don't forget one day we will have to face a war with india.

Indians are behind all the scene you are seeing in NWFP and rest of the country. Either you accpet it or not. but its true. :D

i lived in India almost 5 years with my family, my father was in foreign affairs department and (_______). I don’t care what happens with Indian and it’s population.

Don’t forget one day we will have to face a war with india.

[/quote]

How can you say its india? Have you got any proof? Its us muslims !! The terrorist muslims who are so extremists that they just want to kill non muslims on sight… OBVIOUSLY when you have those sort of idiots in pakistan and the carry out terrorist activities then it will cause problems.

India has 150 million Muslims which means 3rd largest muslim population in the world. You dont care what happens to 150 million muslims who have done nothing? Not to mention millions of non muslims in india who are innocent? Killing innocent people is not the answer. If they killed innocent people that doesnt give us the right to kill their innocent people. Allah will do justice with them in this life or hereafter.

Put yourself in the position of the innocent indians which died yesterday… View the situation from THEIR angle. People like you make me sick… No wonder all attacks throughout the world originate from Pakistan.

How can you say its india? Have you got any proof? Its us muslims !! The terrorist muslims who are so extremists that they just want to kill non muslims on sight… OBVIOUSLY when you have those sort of idiots in pakistan and the carry out terrorist activities then it will cause problems.

India has 150 million Muslims which means 3rd largest muslim population in the world. You dont care what happens to 150 million muslims who have done nothing? Not to mention millions of non muslims in india who are innocent? Killing innocent people is not the answer. If they killed innocent people that doesnt give us the right to kill their innocent people. Allah will do justice with them in this life or hereafter.

[/quote]

Weakness is sometimes punishable by death,or worse…

Iqbal writes:

"Zaifi ki Saza marg gey!"

As in the case of Gujrat! People were forced to see their daughter mothers and sisters raped and burnt alive! Imagine the plight of son burning and the last scenes he saw were his mother being gang raped!Or he is handicapped for rest of his life and lives! Just living is a punishment enough!!!

Is Narindar Modi a muslim? Oh wait he is in jail for mass murder because there was sufficent evidence to hang him! Oh wait…He is the Cheif Minister of a state in India!!

Who else was it? You need “proof” it was India and would blame it on muslims if you can’t find proof. I am unable to understand the twisted logic…With all the due respects…Please explain…

Blaming the victims is not making any sense…

i lived in India almost 5 years with my family, my father was in foreign affairs department and (_______). I don’t care what happens with Indian and it’s population.

Don’t forget one day we will have to face a war with india.

[/quote]

I agree with you…

You guys are idiots for putting your national prejudices before your basic human feelings of sympathy over the loss of innocent lives. You, my friends, are no less fanatic than Taliban and the likes.

P.S. I'm sure you all approve of all other terrorists in the world on the basis that they are forced to commit violence and murder the innocent people indiscriminately?

Weakness is sometimes punishable by death,or worse…

Iqbal writes:

"Zaifi ki Saza marg gey!"

As in the case of Gujrat! People were forced to see their daughter mothers and sisters raped and burnt alive! Imagine the plight of son burning and the last scenes he saw were his mother being gang raped!Or he is handicapped for rest of his life and lives! Just living is a punishment enough!!!

Is Narindar Modi a muslim? Oh wait he is in jail for mass murder because there was sufficent evidence to hang him! Oh wait…He is the Cheif Minister of a state in India!!

Who else was it? You need “proof” it was India and would blame it on muslims if you can’t find proof. I am unable to understand the twisted logic…With all the due respects…Please explain…

Blaming the victims is not making any sense…

[/quote]

So basically you are saying if they raped someone so they should also go and rape innocent people and kill innocent people??? Are you serious? Please tell me from YOUR twisted logic where does islam permit this.

You guys are idiots for putting your national prejudices before your basic human feelings of sympathy over the loss of innocent lives. You, my friends, are no less fanatic than Taliban and the likes.

P.S. I’m sure you all approve of all other terrorists in the world on the basis that they are forced to commit violence and murder the innocent people indiscriminately?

[/quote]

Agreed !!!..

I cannot believe that some people are actually happy at these events. There are muslims involved possibly who were killed, i cannot believe people actually enjoyed it.